Do you ever scream on roller coasters?

As for me I'm probably worse then this 😂 lol
Do you ever scream on roller coasters?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember my first time like it was yesterday. I'm all "Yessss I'm really doing this!" To "Oh, F**K! Why did I do this!" And ever since that experience I'm always screaming as I go up and down and tossed around😊

Ehhhh now that I've re read what I wrote😅it sounds like I'm... um referring to something else😂 but it's way too funny to erase.

Lol 😂 This just made my day

Lmao it was so unintentional I swear 😂 you're welcome darling.

What Guys Said 20

• Last time I was to one I was the only one who didn't scream - I just breather really heavily to to combat the rising and falling Gs.

• No, they don't scare me. They're just a fun ride. I've dive bombed in a plan from 13,000 feet towards the floor and even when I started to pull away from my seat and items in the cockpit were floating in front of me I didn't scream. I thought whoa that's cool. :D

• It goes like this

Its been a while since I've been to an amusement park. Go in, first ride is a coaster, on its way up slow... screaming like a maniac. Screaming throughout the whole ride. Get off ride, feel super sick now. Sick for an hour before going on any rides

• Never. And the people who do sometimes annoy the shit out of me. That's why I always try to sit in the front so the noise is behind me.

Lol I guess I'm one of those that would annoy the shit out of you cuz I scream so loud as if I'm dying lol

• Yeah I would lol.

• No screams. I just yell at all the pretty gals on there. I think I yelled at you several times. :-)

• No I don't.

• I try to avoid going on roller coasters.

Why is da?

I'm asking why do you try to avoid going on roller coasters? Are you that afraid?

In 28 years of my life, I had been on roller coaster only 3 times so far and all the 3 times the experience was very bad.

Now, there are 3 reasons:

1. I get a kind of vomit sensations when I go into roller coasters, no I don't actually vomit but I get a sensation to vomit.

2. Yes, you are right I am afraid and I accept that with all honesty, however I don't want to face my fears. Hence the best way I can think of is to avoid to getting into roller coaster. Hence I have decided to avoid my fears instead of facing them and overcoming them.

3. There is a reason but I am not putting it here. I'll message you if you are still interested in knowing that reason

Hence yes the fear of roller coaster will always be there inside me, and I'll live with that.

• I go like "WOOH!"
    If its really scary I will go "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK"

• I close my eyes instead 😂

• I usually hold my hands up and yell "Whooooo!!!"

Well, been a couple of years. Getting too old.

>.> maybe next time we I should go with u then..😓 I do feel a lot safer with you since your not scared lol
      I cry my eyes out every single time 😭
      I'm scared but even so i still go
      Why because my siblings literally forces me to go 😑

Haha. Coasters are great. I've never liked the flat spinning rides at parks.

• I don't go on roller coasters for that reason.

• Nah, screaming is beta :D

• Hahah of course. I think ıts only way to enjoy roller coaster.

• I can't. I tried but it was just forced and un natural. I laugh or just smirk. I don't know.

• No..

• I laugh and don't ask me why. I just laugh on roller coasters.

You know how that works lol when you tell someone not to ask why it literally makes them want to ask then why? Lol

• i dont even go on them

• nope haven't

• Nope not even once

What Girls Said 19

• Yes because I love it when I get this adrenaline rush!

• Nope. If I scream, I'm afraid I'll puke

• i'll never go on a roller coaster even if it kills me xD

• i can't ride them
    when i was 13 i went on space mountain with a friend and it was terrible. screams couldn't come out.

I know how u felt >.>
      I'm scared but yet I still gather the balls and just go in it with my eyes close the whole times while crying screaming and kicking lol

• I've been on one roller coaster in my life & when I tried screaming nothing came out, that's how scared I was 😂

• Of course.
    But when I do it's usually me saying something like " OH MY GOODDDD" or "IM GUNNA DIEEEEEE".

• yep, I do :p

• Yes :D

• No, I don't.

• I don't really ever go on any.

• yeah, i do lol it feels good :P

• No lol I'm afraid going on them haha

• Yes and I ugly laugh lol

• FUCK YES LMAO

• Nope.

• Yeah lmao or sometimes I'm just quiet

• Yes I do.

• Of course