Are you unhappy in life?

Life right now is just so repetitive, work, school, sleep if I can. How do you handle not getting depressed when life just seems to be the same old routine?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Introduce some small changes here and there? Do some scotish shower, take a walk, learn something new...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get depressed or unhappy, it's more of a bore or frustration that I get. But I just think about the fact that this is what most people feel as well. My life is normal and boring because I am blessed with a job, a house, a car, a good spouse, financial stability. I do admit that I get a bit down when I see people on FB that seem to do nothing but travel, but then I think that will be me someday. I am working towards that and this gives me motivation to work harder. I think the key is to be appreciative and always try to keep a positive attitude while reaching for your goals.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• You think about the future. You are in school. Presumably you are working to complete your education and start a new career. Focus on that. Also focus on small moments of pleasure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being on G@G won't solve their problems in life. By coming here, people are merely prolonging the inevitable that they'll have to face eventually.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Gag is so addicting

• Show All
    • 3mo

I get that

• 3mo

Gag makes me feel like all people are like this

• life sucks op.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of more like bored and frustrated.

0|0
    0|0
  • often

0|0
    0|0
  • define happy. happiness is a delusion of the capitalist society. peopleonly have moments of joy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not not happy because of the repetitiveness. I'm not happy because the one thing I want is something I can never have. Besides that everything is fine and dandy

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I see what your sayin. I wish you the best of luck

• 3mo

Thanks, same to you

• nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Focus on other people rather than yourself.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am very unhappy. It's hard to go a day without contemplating suicide. But I guess for normal people... All you have to do is
    1. Make friends
    2. Eat good
    3. Change style

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Wow that hurts me right in the chest... right around where my heart is.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Are you being sarcastic?

• 3mo

Why in the world would I be sarcastic?

• Pretty much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the "ok" state

0|0
    0|0