Are you unhappy in life?

Life right now is just so repetitive, work, school, sleep if I can. How do you handle not getting depressed when life just seems to be the same old routine?

Most Helpful Guy

• Introduce some small changes here and there? Do some scotish shower, take a walk, learn something new...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get depressed or unhappy, it's more of a bore or frustration that I get. But I just think about the fact that this is what most people feel as well. My life is normal and boring because I am blessed with a job, a house, a car, a good spouse, financial stability. I do admit that I get a bit down when I see people on FB that seem to do nothing but travel, but then I think that will be me someday. I am working towards that and this gives me motivation to work harder. I think the key is to be appreciative and always try to keep a positive attitude while reaching for your goals.

What Guys Said 8

• You think about the future. You are in school. Presumably you are working to complete your education and start a new career. Focus on that. Also focus on small moments of pleasure.

• Being on G@G won't solve their problems in life. By coming here, people are merely prolonging the inevitable that they'll have to face eventually.

Gag is so addicting

I get that

Gag makes me feel like all people are like this

• life sucks op.

• Kind of more like bored and frustrated.

• often

• define happy. happiness is a delusion of the capitalist society. peopleonly have moments of joy

• I'm not not happy because of the repetitiveness. I'm not happy because the one thing I want is something I can never have. Besides that everything is fine and dandy

I see what your sayin. I wish you the best of luck

Thanks, same to you

• nope

What Girls Said 4

• Focus on other people rather than yourself.

• Yes I am very unhappy. It's hard to go a day without contemplating suicide. But I guess for normal people... All you have to do is
    1. Make friends
    2. Eat good
    3. Change style

Wow that hurts me right in the chest... right around where my heart is.

Are you being sarcastic?

Why in the world would I be sarcastic?

• Pretty much.

• I'm in the "ok" state