If you HAD to take part in any Olympic sport, which one would you rather do?

If you had to? If you HAD to take part in any Olympic sport, which one would you rather do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fencing! I loved watching it this year and I'm happy Tunisia got a bronze medal in it (first African woman to get a medal in fencing woot woot <3).
    www.automobile.tn/.../...ines-boubakri-731_min.jpg
    We had like 5 fencers this year, one of them was the last world female champion. Didn't know it was becoming this popular back home!
    Otherwise it would be swimming
    www.blackfootpool.com/.../olympics-swimming.jpg
    I was actually a very good swimmer until I had to get an ear surgery and since then I can't put my head under the water for too long ><

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 28

• Probably indoor volleyball since that's really the only olympic sport I'm even remotely familiar with/good at. haha!

• If I got to do the training thing first, probably any type of gymnastics, I watched the trampoline ones yesterday which were pretty badass. That or swimming, I think.

• Aikido or Judo, but i don't want to enter if i have to represent something because i hate the pressure, just keep me out of the ramblings between dojo's and the politics of countries and i'll be fine with it

• Swimming I guess? I don't know all the Olympic sports because I've never watched the olympics in my life.

• Volleyball since I love it and played it basically all my life and I want @jwhit on my team 😠 we got this!

• Swimming for sure. I swim now for team and to swim there would be really an honor. Especially alongside someone like Katie Ledecky.

• My skills are more in tumbling, but there's no way I'd do that crazy shit they have to do in gymnastics.

I'd pick a general fitness sport like running, bicycling, or rowing. 🙋

• I'll pick Archery or Tennis ☺️

• Gymnastics would be a cool event to do... if I were any good. 😛

• Any type of gymnastics! To be able to do those sorts of things with your body would be amazing. And I really like the sparkly leotards lol
    Diving would be fun too :)

• Gymnastics, but I'd just fall and break my face.

• Long jump or hockey

• Soccer or Athletics, only two sports that I competed in high level and probs actually had a slight chance hahah

• Gymnastics

• Backstroke swimming for sure. I'd just chillax and eventually get to the other side.

• Anything with water! ^^

• Probably soccer

• Probably volleyball or soccer. My gymnastics skills are far too lacking.

• Swim.

ie: I swim laps almost daily and used to swim at state squad level.

• fencing - because i like the combination of force and grace; or
    rhythmic gymnastics

• Badminton. Played when I was younger in school.

Or running. I'd need more practice though.

• Table tennis

• Runing.

• Beach Volleyball

• Of course swimming
    I love swimming

• rhythmic gymnastics

• Sell hotdog

• I'd swim like Michael Phelps.

What Guys Said 20

• Badminton. I think I could definitely be good enough at it after practicing for years and years. Seems like the easiest Olympic sport for the average guy

• Volleyball is the only sport I enjoyed playing. But my knees are totally screwed up now, so that's not an option.

• I suppose swimming - since that's the only activity I like to apart from jogging.

• Probably the skiing and shooting one, or just a shooting one if they have those. Marksman contests are fun.

• Golf!

• Is internet surfing an Olympic sport yet?

• Juuuuudo

• Martial arts I suppose.

• I swam in high school so I would probably do that, but water polo is even more fun, and I also wish I had the body of a male diver and/or gymnast.

• Archery, those bows look bad-ass. It's insane how accurate those guys are.

• Probably shooting, because it is the easiest cardio wise. Also I am a excellent shot. At 10 yards my grouping with a.22 is about the size of a quarter.

• Swimming is just amazing. The fluidity of the motion combined with the water can be mesmerizing

• Football or swimming!!

• Swimming and basketball

• Wrestling.

• Archery

• Probably sprint, getting used being chased by neighboors dogs by the way

• Why didn't u include boxing

• all gay. javelin.

• cycling