I'm thinking about getting netflix, but there are a few things I'm wondering about?

I know I could just google all of this but I'm too lazy for that lol

I've noticed that netflix asks for my first and last name when making an account. Why is that?

Am I allowed to enter a fake name? (Raymond Reddington for example)

Is netflix worth the money? I mean I could just buy a dvd and own it forever.

Once I've made my account is everything free to watch or do you still have to pay for shows and movies?

Is there any anime on netflix?

If I make an account on my ps4, will I be able to use netflix on other devices? (Laptop for example)

Is there advertisement on Netflix like there is on youtube?

And last question: what does it mean when someone says "netflix and chill"?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could probably use a fake name but I don't know why you would? I think there's some anime on but I'm not sure, it depends on where you live too what you get. There's no ads. You don't have to pay anything else and yes you can use it on other devices. You can even log on in someone else's home for example.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I've noticed that netflix asks for my first and last name when making an account. Why is that?

- I think they just need to know that for billing purposes.

Am I allowed to enter a fake name?

- I guess I wouldn't see the harm in doing so as long as you can still pay your monthly subscription for it.

- For the most part, yes, I do believe the price you're paying is fair. Netflix has a ton of movies and TV shows to offer, and they often update their library. Every now and then, you may get a bit bored of the selection, though. Just need to throw that in there.

- You do not need to pay any extra fees, just the monthly subscription.

Is there any anime on netflix?

- This is one I had to Google myself since I do not watch anime. Yes, it looks like they do. I'm attaching a link that shows you what is available in that genre.
    http://animeonnetflix.com/anime-shows-on-netflix/

- Yep, you can! All you need to do is sign in using the same information that you used to create the account on your PS4.

- Nope, no ads. :)

- It means they do not value you as a sexual being and want to hit it and quit it. Be aware. :P

What Guys Said 3

• I have Netflix - the library on Netflix is extensive , and houses great content of shows such as House of Cards, Daredevil, etc. you could own them forever but for $10 a month it's fairly cheap.
    Also you can have it on more than one device. I watch it on my phone, tablet, laptop, and through my PS4 and PS3

• It only matters that your name match what the bank has for your billing info.

• Don't use a fake name but DEFINITELY make a netflix account.
    There are so many shows to watch