When was the last time your plans were thwarted?

For me my plans to eat chocolate pie for breakfast were thwarted by my sister two minutes ago

Most Helpful Girl

• My plans to sleep more than 2 hours last night were thwarted. But I had pumpkin spice cupcakes for breakfast, so I'll accept the lack of sleep! Sorry bout your chocolate pie!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• yesterday i wanted to cook a huge portion of spaghetti sauce, but my mom used the tomato sauce and paste on another meal already

i could normally just have gone to the mall for some more but all the streets are flooded and there's a super typhoon outside :\

• Wanted to go to a hackathon today but plans were thwarted by friends who guilted me into hanging out with them of all days :/

• I planned to have a donut for breakfast, only to find the donuts have disappeared.

• Yesterday unfortunately. I was going to meet a friend, and my repair guy didn't leave my place in time for me to be able to do so.

• I had planned to call it an early day today then go out for some fun this evening. That plan was thwarted by an exceptionally busy day with a lot more clients than normal on a Saturday.

• A few weeks ago when we were supposed to go out to dinner as a family to see my grandma, but something pissed my mom off and she got all angry and cancelled it all.

• Trying to sleep until 6 this morning. Didn't get to, 5:30 AM again.

• Today when I planned to do bio hw but ended up on here

Your back at school already,
      The people up here don't go back till after labor day

• I was going to try to sleep in for once, but this crow's mocking squawking thwarted those plans. Again.

• My plan to watch the perks of being a wallflower on netflix with my friend over rabb. it was thwarted by my mom telling me to make lasagna.

• Today. My plans on having sex with my boyfriend were thwarted by his obnoxious friend coming over.

• This morning when I was supposed to propose a promise ring and well.. He's asleep.

• I don't remember the last time that happened.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• Every. Fucking. Day.

It's called life. :-)

• A week ago. I wanted to go to the movies, but my friend ended up rescheduling it.

• That happens a lot to me so I can't remember the most recent one, which is why I usually have a failsafe plan/plan B for everything.

• last week maybe

• Today I wanted to gap over busty blondes porno but I realized that's not life. So I cancelled it.

Fap *
      Fuck autocorrect