Any audio book recommendation for a 9 hr drive?

Think I'm going to download audible or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• A Song of Ice and Fire but that's 11 hours :D

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea how long the audible would be, but the paperback if huge, so I recommend "Pandora Star" by Peter F Hamilton.

What Girls Said 7

• The Monk who sold His Ferrari

• 0|1
  • dean koontz is an awesome author. velocity and from the corner of his eye are 2 of my favorites.

• I'd recommend The Player of Games by M. Banks if you're into science fiction.

• Dave pelzer a child called it

• how could you drive for 9 hours straight? i can't even do 4 hours o_o

• Silver or demon cycle

What Guys Said 12

• I'm going to have to say The Lord of the Rings if you haven't gotten around to reading it already. According to Amazon it's 19 hours long. You could do some on the way there and some on the way back maybe? :p

• A farewell to arms

• The Jack Reacher stories

The stories are about Jack Reacher, the 'thinking man's action hero'
      Basically he solves the mystery while fighting and killing the bad guys.

• Green eggs and ham

• A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson

• 50 shades of grey?

@redeyemindtricks should I do it? Boner the whole fucking way up.. win?

@redeyemindtricks I'll give it a shot. Yeah I was looking at routes. I think the 5 would be a better route. Although I heard CHP is notorious out there for handing out tickets. It's so rural and vacant. Carrying some stuff they might not approve of if you catch my drift. Wearing a hoodie even though it's fucking hot so no officer could put two and two together. Thinking about going to tracy and stopping there. Maybe I can find a gym there and pay for a one day pass.. I know a lot of gyms offer that. Friend was recommending stockton. Was thinking fuck that lmao.

Between the grapevine and the 152 (exit 402) -- the part you drive to go to silicon valley -- there's essentially no speed enforcement on the 5 at all. I've driven that strip at 90mph at least a hundred times in the last 4 years, and haven't even *seen* a speed trap.

The 99 goes through all the valley towns, so you'd be much more likely to get pulled over on that one.

If I were you I'd slow down once you get near Sac, and also when you pass rest areas and weigh stations, but... nah you can leadfoot the shit out of that route.

Best gas prices on the 5 are at exit 278 (route 46) -- the one cash station that's on yr right (EVERYTHING else is on the left) as you drive north -- and exit 407 (route 33), cash Arco station.
      The 46 offramp will probably be backed up, and you'll have to wait 4-5 light cycles, but at least you don't have to cross over the freeway.

• Horus Rising, or the Red Dwarf books.

• It really depends on your taste in books, but if you're asking what I'd listen to, then anything by Brandon Sanderson (in the Cosmete). Mistborn: The Final Empire is a good one to start with.

• Little red riding hood

• Porn.

• The Martian. The book is even greater than the film.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDGKK6y8OtQ
    "Go The FUCK To Sleep" read by Samuel L Jackson

Damn I was gonna recommend this book xD You beat me to it huehuehuehue

@Reallio sorry xD

It's alright xD You have a nice sense of humor lol