Is a woman's hair important to her physical appearance?

• No
  • Yeah kinda, but I like many types of hair

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, its something that definitely influences how beautiful I think a girl is.

I prefer long hair that is a cross between wavy and straight. Dark brown or black are my favorite colors.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. having lustrous, neat, and (seemingly) thick hair is an attraction trigger. the length doesn't matter too much so long as it's not too short.

What Guys Said 21

• On a scientific level, a good head of hair can mean a determinate of good health, which is something we have been subconsciously attracted to.

• Yes, it can't be too short or too long. Hair that is too short takes away from her femininity to me, and that's not a concious decision.

• Yes, very important. And it is a major attraction-factor for me if a woman has long, wavey hair. Less so sexual attaction and more so being very feminine, seductive and sensual.

• It's definitely important to me. It's one of the first things I notice when looking at a girl.

• VERY important.

• Her hair adds to her beauty

• Yuuuuuuup

• If her hair is as short as mine then to me its not attractive.. That having been said, there is nothing wrong with it, its just personal preference.

• Accidentally voted A... yes hair matters!

• It's funny how you only have 2 options for this question. Of course is very important..

• Yes duh

• A bit, yeah

• its important to me because it gives me an idea of her self hygiene.. if her hair is all fucked up and smelly, her pussy is probably the samee

• to me personally yes, i have a thing for long hair.

• I'd say it makes or breaks her look. When its oily, frizzy, etc it is a turnoff to me.

• Very important. A cut the complements her facial structure is a game changer.

• i don't find satisfying to polls, it is extremly important for me.

• Yes in some places. Hell no in some other places. This message has been supported by Jeb Bush.

• Yeah , I can't imagine going out with a bald woman if she was shaving it intentionally

• Yes, really impotant, if your hair is bad then bye.

What Girls Said 6

• I would say yes, your hair style can put your whole "look" together.

• Yes. Having your hair in a certain way shows the world a bit who you are. It's part of showing your personality to the world.

• Beautiful hair is the most important feature to me

• It frames the face, it should be clean and orderly.

• Yes.

• Yes. Same for guys too.