Is a woman's hair important to her physical appearance?

• No
    6% (2)6% (2)6% (4)Vote
  • Yeah kinda, but I like many types of hair
    94% (33)94% (34)94% (67)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, its something that definitely influences how beautiful I think a girl is.

I prefer long hair that is a cross between wavy and straight. Dark brown or black are my favorite colors.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. having lustrous, neat, and (seemingly) thick hair is an attraction trigger. the length doesn't matter too much so long as it's not too short.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• On a scientific level, a good head of hair can mean a determinate of good health, which is something we have been subconsciously attracted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it can't be too short or too long. Hair that is too short takes away from her femininity to me, and that's not a concious decision.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, very important. And it is a major attraction-factor for me if a woman has long, wavey hair. Less so sexual attaction and more so being very feminine, seductive and sensual.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely important to me. It's one of the first things I notice when looking at a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • VERY important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her hair adds to her beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuuuuuuup

0|0
    0|0
  • If her hair is as short as mine then to me its not attractive.. That having been said, there is nothing wrong with it, its just personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accidentally voted A... yes hair matters!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny how you only have 2 options for this question. Of course is very important..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes duh

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit, yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • its important to me because it gives me an idea of her self hygiene.. if her hair is all fucked up and smelly, her pussy is probably the samee

0|0
    0|0
  • to me personally yes, i have a thing for long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it makes or breaks her look. When its oily, frizzy, etc it is a turnoff to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very important. A cut the complements her facial structure is a game changer.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't find satisfying to polls, it is extremly important for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in some places. Hell no in some other places. This message has been supported by Jeb Bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah kinda, but I like many types of hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , I can't imagine going out with a bald woman if she was shaving it intentionally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, really impotant, if your hair is bad then bye.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would say yes, your hair style can put your whole "look" together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Having your hair in a certain way shows the world a bit who you are. It's part of showing your personality to the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful hair is the most important feature to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It frames the face, it should be clean and orderly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Same for guys too.

0|0
    0|0