Does being in the dark comfort you rather than being in the light?

I'm not afraid of the dark, in fact, I love the feeling of being isolated and disconnected.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the Dark, @AllySmoo, and with going to bed, I don't Care for any light in my own eyes.
    Even during the day, Little Light. I find it Comforting when I am even Home Alone, to just Enjoy my Candle, which Stays Lit Every day and even Most of the Night.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Was that a poem? I feel like that was taken from somewhere?

Thank you, hun, and for the Follow and the only thing to Share here, dear, this Bright morning, is I am Finally Master of my Domain.. I made Master on Gag just now. lolxxoo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer being in the dark. Usually more calming. Sleeping in the dark is easier for me. Dark doesn't hurt my eyes.

What Girls Said 1

• Im afraid of the dark dark, but I like to b in a room thays semi lit with no lights on... the dark is much more comfy and relaxing... as long as it's not too dark. Or I'll freak out. Lok

Haha, I used to be terrified of the dark when I was 10 years old. But after going down the hallway of my home without the light ever so often, it got too easy.
      Other things that work with fears of the dark, is telling yourself "If there was anything out there in the dark, it could have come for me at any point during my 18 years (I'm 18) of life."

Dunno what happened there ^^^ I meant that I am 18

What Guys Said 3

• Yes very much so

• When I'm in the dark, I don't feel vulnerable so I feel more comfortable. It doesn't feel like people are watching you

I feel vulnerable, but I know nothing is out there, and I enjoy the feeling of the vulnerability too

• Not really. I prefer to have some source of light in order to be able to orientate.