What was your last lie?

New lies made in this opinion don't count :P

Most Helpful Girl

• My boss asked me to come in extra on my only day off and I told her I had a family party today. She still wants me to come in! She's even offering to pay me extra lol
    I don't know if I should be like "hey, I left the party early" or just enjoy my ONLY day off lol

If I go today, I won't have a day off until Sunday. That means I will have worked 15 days in a row with no free days :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 45

• Told this guy I couldn't see him cause I was going to a funeral (I just couldn't be bothered to see him today lol). Well technically it wasn't that much of a lie, my neighbour had died and she had some funeral parade outside my house on the street... 😅

• ooh. Hm.
    Well.. probably the fact that I use Tinder?
    Mostly just to kill time. Like if I'm waiting for a bus for 20 minutes, time flies when you're busy swiping. 🙈

Lol seriously? Thought you were in a serious relationship?

@akadatank44 oh haha well, now that I'm done with classes for the summer sem, all of the time that I don't spend at work or at the gym is spent with him. So not to worry, it's not like I'm leaving him on the backburner enroute to finding my ideal tinder match. :P

Oh dang I downloaded to Der for nothing than huh? 😜 hahah

• It was yesterday.
    I recently told my sister I was running late to our lunch because I had a doctor appointment. I told her this because she has a short patience, and I knew it wouldn't go over well.

When in reality it was 11am and I was starving so I stopped for a doughnut haha.

You were hungry so you stopped to get a doughnut on your way to lunch?

@GodHelpMe Yes. I probably should have put more detail into this answer. :p

She booked it at a local sushi place and there's only two or three things on the menu I order from there, since I'm not a fan of that food. She wanted me to give the place another try since it's her favourite spot.
      It wouldn't be much of a lunch for me, more like a light snack, so I stopped for my doughnut prior to our meal.

LMAO that makes much more sense

• I can't Recall and All, @Yumix.
    However, I do know that my own Family told me a Little White Lie when I went to Call them Yesterday about a Death in my Family.
    Good luck and Great question, thank you. xx

• When I told a guy that I wasn't interested in him. Sigh. Don't ask.

• That I can tolerate country music

• Told someone I felt okay sickness-wise. I take that back now. 😷

• "I'm on my period."

Don't ask. Lmao.

• "I'm alright. I'll get through this"

I'm not alright, I'm ok but not fantastic alright. I don't know if I'll get through this either :(

• "My mom is normal."

• "don't worry I've been up for ages!"

• I don't lie much , trying to remember what was my last lie.
    **
    **
    **
    oh yeah, I've said to my aunt that her new hairstyle/haircolor suits her really good.

• I told my dad I didn't look up the name of the actress in Gone Girl but I did. I knew her from other stuff her name just slipped my mind.

I tell about 99 little white lies like that a day.

• "I am not crying. The book gave me a paper cut and my eyes are watering... Fuck you."

• Does pretending you're sleeping when you're actually not count as a lie? If it doesn't, then I don't remember.

• I'm not sure

• When people ask how I'm doing, I tell them I'm doing fine. I don't want others to know in my personal life that I'm not feeling well (although they know, I just don't want to keep saying it).

• Well I dont have a habit of telling white lies really but I do sometimes tell half truths sadly! The last lie I told was I think I said that I dont like my parents 😦.

• I'll be back. . . I told my dog I would be back and she lives with my mom she probably knows I won't be back for a couple of days. I feel bad

• I think that the last lie I told was when I told my parents that all I do on my phone at night is read...

• "I only had 1 cigarette today"

• Hahaha.. *nervous laugh*

I said to him,

" Ya. I'll call you!"

I didn't 🐽

• Last slice

• I can't remember. I don't lie that much.

• I don't lie tbh but here comes the last lie: "I've "worked" with 10 guys before you and you're not counted dude"

people lie all the time... even when they don't want to :P
      Even if it's just from simple smalltalk like "how are you" and shit like that^^

Lol 😂
      Well thats a bigger lie that I did intentionally lol

• I told them I was listening to every word they said

• I'm fine.

• That my mom didn't pay me allowance 🙈

• My last lie:
    "He's a dick and i hate him"
    I meant the opposite lol

• it was about my age

• More from Girls
    15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 22

• Yesterday I told my grandma "Sure, I'll have pancakes tomorrow". I didn't eat them today. My grandfather did. But I said that I ate them too. I just didn't want them.

• My brother wanted to play PC games and asked me to get off. I said "just 5 more minutes to finish Skyrim."

• Honestly don't remember the last lie.

• I was asked yesterday by my mom how I am doing this morning, and I said "pretty well"... when I had a bad headache. :-P

• It has been so long that I can't remember.
    I usually just "Tell like it is"
    The only times I would normally lie it to not hurt the feelings of someone I care about, or to protect them.
    I have however, encouraged some of my favorite students in the past to lie in order to keep them from getting in trouble. Even coached them on what to say.

• i said that im happy.

• "Of course I don't speed , speeding is for suicidal idiots!"
    Well... not completely a lie.

• "You make really good sandwiches"

She doesn't make good sandwiches

• A girl was asking me for advise on how to cope with depression. So I told a girl that I take LSD to cure depression by coming up with great ideas for products for my business and that I knew Steve Jobs because he told me to.

• i told my exwife that my girlfriend and I were on the rocks as I tend to get my children more often when the ex thinks I'm miserable lol

• what if I said this answer was my last lie? It isn't, but then that makes it a lie.

If you want something outside of this opinion then I can't remember what my last lie was. Sometimes it's easier to speak the truth.

• "I'm starving"

• "I have a small pee pee!" 😂

• Not sure, "I will complete this book in 3 days" to myself lmao.

probably haven't even started after 3 days lol

That would be an insult to sun tzu. I wouldn't want such a dangerous ghost haunting me at night :p

• "Sorry sir, I can't fix that."

• I said I'm fine

• Ehm... I dont remember.

• saying I did something

• "sure, santa is real"

• When I told the American people that I care for them.

• NOW. I never lie

• "Yes sir, I do have a permit for that."

what were you driving, lol

Oh damn.
      So they thought that you were about to shoot the mall up?

@lovelywiz No, they just saw it and asked if I had a permit. In all reality, guns are used to prevent crimes 80 times more often than to cause them.