Guy I am seeing has a close friend whose girlfriend looks like a model - and the friend always talks about how thin she is and how little she eats?

This is probably so stupid but should I try to lose weight so I can be as attractive and thin as she is? The two of them always make a big deal about how she's so thin and doesn't eat much and it makes me feel like I am supposed to be tiny and eat very little also. It just makes me feel like really fat and undesirable listening to them talk about her and my roommate thinks the girl looks like a supermodel.

What Guys Said 2

• I would not do that. He might be complaining about her doing that. Most guys i know aren't in to walking talking skeletons.

• I'd never date a girl who eats more then I do.
    So... she's beautiful. I knew a girl like that. When someone would mention her name it was followed by "oh is she hot"

Cool. Doesn't really answer the question at all but great story.

but that literally was not the question, those were statements within the question.

NO! The answer is SO WHAT! Why do you have to be like her?
      Tell me you never saw a guy that was drop dead gorgeous. You may/may not have mentioned it to someone at the time. Since you don't see this guy all the time you have no more reason to comment on him.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them how u feel-that u get upset they talk about his girlfriend. Who cares if u are thin like her? No one does. U are u. U are perfect the way u are.