Best Phone Carrier?

I'm going to be getting a new phone soon and I want to know the best carrier.

• Sprint
  • T-moble
  • Verizon
  • At&t
  • Cricket
  • Other (Please comment it below)

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to their website & look at coverage for your house, school/work, places you frequent. Narrow it down & then decide on price & features.

T-mobile where I live stunk. AT&T was good but I got a better deal with Sprint.

I travel to San Diego a lot. I followed the I 8 across to make sure there was at least voice coverage all the way before switching.

I should have added that resellers may be a better deal. Ting uses Sprint & T-mobile, Consumer cellular AT&T I'm not sure who cricket & some of the others use. Call because their website probably won't tell you.
      Resellers are cheaper because they just rent (so to speak) the rights to use their towers. They don't have to build or maintain towers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on where you live any of them may be alright. I know the major cities usually have awesome service so At&T or Verizon would be best. Sprint and T mobile are so so. I live in a small town and use US Cellular because they have the best service even over Verizon.

What Guys Said 6

• Verizon is best in most areas but AT&T and T-Mobil are not bad either. Do some research in coverage in areas you spend most time in.

• I personally have never had an issue with AT&T. I've never had a dropped call. Sprint I have but never AT&T

• Verizon is the best but it costs the most. It's a good thing that they pay politicians so much for so little work.

• Verizon but it's the most expensive, if u need to go cheaper then sprint. The rest of them suck

• Verizon

• There is no such as the "best" phone carrier, just the least horrible. I use Sprint.

What Girls Said 0