I'm going to be getting a new phone soon and I want to know the best carrier.
- Sprint0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- T-moble11% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
- Verizon67% (6)42% (5)52% (11)Vote
- At&t22% (2)17% (2)19% (4)Vote
- Cricket0% (0)17% (2)10% (2)Vote
- Other (Please comment it below)0% (0)24% (3)14% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Go to their website & look at coverage for your house, school/work, places you frequent. Narrow it down & then decide on price & features.
T-mobile where I live stunk. AT&T was good but I got a better deal with Sprint.
I travel to San Diego a lot. I followed the I 8 across to make sure there was at least voice coverage all the way before switching.
Most Helpful Girl
Depending on where you live any of them may be alright. I know the major cities usually have awesome service so At&T or Verizon would be best. Sprint and T mobile are so so. I live in a small town and use US Cellular because they have the best service even over Verizon.1