What is the best smart phone out there?

I have been using iphones since 2012 but they always give me problems. There are times when charging my current one that the battery percentage goes down, I have always had issues when it comes to typing its like the keyboard freezes and imessages tend to never show up. I have a different carrier now so I dont blame them cause they are so much better. I think it is just the iphone giving me problems so I am asking what phone do you all have? What phone do you think works best with less issues? I can get a new one in two months and need some advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the LGs I have had, I have never had issues with them. Android is customizable. For example, on my current LG, I didn't like the keyboard so I found a different keyboard on the play store and installed it.
    I also had a Galaxy Nexus that was an amazing phone and never glitched or broke.

I was thinking about a galaxy phone last year but all my music was on my old iphone and knew I could download everything from itunes to my newer one. Can you do that with that phone?

Just hook up your Android phone to your PC, take your iTunes Media folder and copy it to your new phone. Simple.

Thats awesome, I hate complicated things so sounds easy enough. Thank you.

What Guys Said 9

• Don't know with new phones but I hate Apple. Doesn't matter the carrier the sometimes u don't get texts from my friends and they don't get other friends of ours who don't have apple. So imessage can suck a big fatty. You'll pay more in data as well or need a bigger data package. Most places have wifi nowadays to the point I turn off my data completely. I can still text and make phone calls like a regular cellphone.
    I love my Samsung I have had no issues with it. Its an S4 and works just like it did out of the box. That said I take very well of the shit I own so if your one of those pepole who beats the crap out of their phones and stuff I couldn't tell you. But definitely will go with a Samsung again.

• I like android s6

• Samsung Galaxy S7 by far

• Note 7 if you can, else s7 iyc else i6s iyc 5s

• Definitely not an iPhone, I like droids a lot

• any latest samsung

• Iphone should give you the least problems

just because they charge you twice the worth of the item doesn't mean you're going to not have any issues lol

@zoooot and why would you say android is better than ios for the casual user?

i never said android was better than ios

nor the other way around

they are both pieces of software equally prone to issues

as for the rest, you have no idea what you are talking about so there is no point arguing

• Iphone 6 is the best

I have an iphone 5c and was thinking of getting the 6 or 6s. Do you have any issues with it?

I have 5s but ı used my friend's 6. I think its the best apple phone that has been produced ever. it has perfect sizes for hand, stabile and fast.

• I have the 4s. I'm hoping to upgrade here soon

What Girls Said 3

• I got an LG G Stylo from Virgin Mobile back in February. It's considered mid-range or whatever but it has a 5.5" screen and comes with a little stylus pen, and since I love drawing/writing and jotting things down I'm in love with it. But if I had the money I'd definitely get a Samsung

• I turned to iPhone in 2012 as well and never looked back.

I do music, photography and design which I've always found the programmes I use more stable on macs. I also found apple to Windows was a nightmare (as did my boyfriend) but apple to Apple is perfect. For my needs Apple is fine.

I suppose it's up to budget, looks and features for tou

That was always Macs niche was design and photography stuff like that so thats partly the reason it works for you so well.

Exactly, it's what they are built for. Windows is catching up but at this point I've spent so long with Mac it's what I'm happy with. Just a shame it comes with an enormous price tag...

• Shit get a note 5 or 7
    They're amazing phones