How good are you at adulting?

Are you good at adult tasks? Can you do adult stuff?

0|1
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everything but good enough to live by myself. Just need some financial assistance and eventually I'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I am totally useless!! I think I should wash dishes, and do laundry, but just don't without some female encouragement. I'm not the only one!! A lot of guys are just eating pot-noodles, and have nothing in the refrigerator on a daily basis!
    Listen to some old Country-western songs, and tell me I am wrong!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part yes

0|0
    0|0
  • what particularly is an adult task? I mean I have responsibilities if thats what you are referring too. (I just need a little more clarification).

0|0
    0|0
  • I adult like a boss!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can do them pretty well I think. I'd much rather be a kid tho!

0|0
    0|0
  • I adult damn well.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i'm good why do you ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya gotta do whatcha gotta do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, on both counts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah completely and I have 3 daughters relying on me to be one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Not very, haha. I can do basic stuff like cleaning and some cooking, but I have no idea how to do my taxes and not a clue what a mortgage is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not too bad with most things. However, I'm terrible at calling in my prescriptions, and I still need to do that with one of mine right now. xD

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Lmao I am the same way xD I don't know what it is I need refills it's just too hard to call xD

• Show All
    • 3mo

@akadatank44 I've remembered I've needed to call every day for the past four days. However, I remember when the damn place isn't open, whether it'd be too early or too late.

• 3mo

Ugh!!! That sucks

• Nope not really lol but I am still young and learning

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm probably at 50%. I haven't yet done my own taxes. I also am not the one who pays my phone bill. But I rented a car several times at the age of 21 and traveled around a foreign country by myself at the age of 23. I pay all my other bills on time and have two credit cards. I also have a Roth IRA and have a savings account that makes interest. I made $19 per hour on an entry level job which I thought was awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I can do it but I'm shocked someone let me be in charge sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, I'm too busy being a minor to make time for adulting :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a work in process. I still have 6 months

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No I suck at adulting