Girls, how much do you really care about a mans opinion about how you look?

Whether it be positive or negative, how much do you care about their opinion about your looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• i fucking care a lot even when i say i dont i do

do you think a lot of girls are like that? saying they don't care when they really do?

thanks :)

(sorry anon)

- Toad. Over the weekends, I'm going to have to ask you to stop closing your questions after a damn day!

Come back to these notifications only to find the questions, GOOD questions, are already closed! ^)(#$(*@#&()@^#)(*!!! UGH! D:<

What Girls Said 29

• If it's just a random man, I couldn't really give a shit. It's nice to have someone compliment me, obviously, but why should I really care if some random dude doesn't like the way my hair looks or doesn't like how I wear my clothes or something. I guess I care about my boyfriend's opinion but I dyed my hair in various crazy colours for months even though he'd said he wouldn't prefer it and he dislikes my fashion sense usually and een though I know his opinions on those, it doesn't change the fact that I liked my dyed hair and I like how I dress so I continue to do that.

how about a friend?

Hmm, again, I like if my friends compliment me. We all compliment each other a lot which I dunno, is important to me. I like seeing them all happy after a compliment and it does feel nice to know what my friends like about me :P But yeah, if they think that I look bad, I'm not going to change what I like about myself in order to gain their approval.

• The only man's opinion I care about is my boyfriend's. I really couldn't care less about what any other guys think of me. Lol

how about a friend?

I don't really have any male friends, at least none that I'm close with. My opinion still stands though, my boyfriend's opinion of my appearance is the only one that matters to me.

• Man or woman, I don't care if their opinion is negative. I only care about the opinions of people I highly respect. Not to sound all high and mighty, but it's a position that's not easily obtained with me. Those people tend to have enough class and open-mindedness to not dwell on such things with shallowness or cruel intent. Be he cute, average, or off the table as a choice candidate, I do not exist to care if a man doesn't find me attractive or pleasing to look at. Compliments are accepted, suggestions are appreciated, dickish criticisms are ignored. Take me for what I am or quickly move along.

• If it's someone I like, it would be a lot. If I had no interest in him, mere to nothing. If he was my friend, it'd be what his giving me an opinion about, then I'd consider

• If he's not attracted to me he's not going to stay. Attraction is more than just physical appearance

• If it's my guy, then his opinion counts for something.

• Unless he's my boyfriend, I don't care if I look like Chewbacca or Beyonce to him

• i have self confidence issues so i guess it has some importance

• I'm not gonna lie , I care quite a bit... Pretty much what anybody thinks man or woman...

• I care only if I like the guy.

• For me A LOT but everyone is different
    Whenever i find out a guy likes me I ask him why he likes me and almost always one of the reasons is cuz I'm cute or shit, so I always ask like "but how do u even think I'm cute like I'm not pretty I'm not anything special" to hear him compliment me. And this sounds so fucked up and I'm really sorry I do this but it makes me feel really good about myself, also it helps them open up even more

• It depends if I'm dressing for myself or for my boyfriend, if I'm dressing for him then yh I care. If I'm dressing for me then I don't give a shit about anything or one.

even your bf?

No since if he didn't like what I was wearing before being my boyfriend, then why the hell was he interested and why does he think I'm going to change for him. If I was going to wear slutty clothes I might reconsider, but since I don't have any in my wardrobe then there's no worry.

• Im confident enough to appreciate a guys opinion if it is positive and ignore it if it is negative because I already know who I am and what I am

• It'll be annoying if it isn't positive. If he doesn't find me attractive then I'd prefer he not be with me at all.

• Depends on who the guy is.
    My bf? Yeah I care a lot.
    Anyone else, not really.

• Anyone who isn't my crush or that I don't find attractive I honestly don't give a rat's ass about their opinion on how I look

• Only if it's my boyfriend. Otherwise, not really

• I care a lot about my boyfriends opinion

• It somewhat matters only if it's someone important to me, like my boyfriend or husband.

how about a friend?

Not as much. I'll listen to what they say, and I'll thank them if it's kind or try to understand their negative criticism. It's still nice to hear the positives though, haha.

• Not going to lie, people's opinions of me get to me a lot. Mostly the negative ones too.

• Really important for me and hopefully they all find me attractive :)

• On scale of 1-10 , 5

• Yeah I care, my boyfriends opinion matters to me most SEXUALLY but overall I care how everyone sees me to a degree. In terms of male friends, I would care a little, let's be real most woman want those closest to them to admire them a little.

• The only man's opinion that matters to me is my bf's

• Only my boyfriend's.

• Depending on the person, a lot.

• I care more about how a woman thinks i look because women judge beauty very well so if i ever get called ugly by a woman i'd be crushed . And a mans opinion is pretty much worthless to me.

• I don't really give a shit in the regular. Sometimes when I'm on the rag I get a little sappy and might care some.. But for the most part I could give zero shiits lol.

• Not very much. I never have.

What Guys Said 1

• A lot. They get flattered really easily.