What do you wear to bed?

I'm a light sleeper and I have to have a particular physical and environmental setup or I don't sleep at all. I'm not comfortable sleeping naked because I'm paranoid some disaster is going to happen in the middle of the night and I have to run out of the house for some reason. But at the same time I have to sleep bottomless or I don't sleep at all. I cannot sleep fully clothed or with any form of day clothes on at all because it gets too hot and uncomfortable and I wake up early and unhappy. My physical requirements for sleep makes spending the night at a friends house quite a hassle. You?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a light sleeper too. In the summer I just sleep with my boxers on and a blanket covering only the lower half of my body. In the winter I wear a short, pajama pants, and sometimes socks too. I need my room to be as dark as possible. Listening to 'space ambient' music before going to bed helps me fall asleep better.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• "I'm not comfortable sleeping naked because I'm paranoid some disaster is going to happen in the middle of the night and I have to run out of the house for some reason." Hahaha, seriously? :P
    "But at the same time I have to sleep bottomless or I don't sleep at all." I don't want to be undelicate, but I'm curious why. Now time for me to try helping:
    I personally used pyjamas lol. Nowadays it's usually underwear. Can also work naked, although I'm not comfortable with a family member coming into the room while I sleep, so I rarely sleep like that. But sometimes it's a must during summer, or it's getting too hot with anything on. If I can't sleep I tend to do Something I like during the night. When I feel tired, I just go to sleep. Yes it can make you wake up at 14, so it's ok Fridays and Saturdays and during holidays. Medecine helps too. Or, milk and honey, food in general make you feel sleepy. Exercising hard (strength training) is usually exhausting too if you need to be asleep at a specific time.

• I have no problem sleeping anywhere or dressed any way.
    I like the way you sleep. You can sleep here anytime. ;)

• I used to have trouble sleeping at night but ever since I started sleeping fully nude in a tent out in the backyard I sleep amazingly well. Something about feeling close to nature that really calms me. I guess.

• Boxers or just naked

• Usually, i sleep in boxers and a tee. But it all depends on the weather actually. Some months I don't want any fabric on my body, so i'll even do away with a tee. For some reasons, I always need to wear boxers.

As far as sleeping at any other place than my own, requires at least a couple of days of getting used to. Besides, I'm always afraid I might be a snorer or a drooler (I dont know for sure, but i'm assured i'm not) so that's a bigger deterrent.

I guess we all feel vulnerable when we sleep, and we all have our own insecurities, so i guess its usually that rather than anything else.

• I wear the casual I water around the house - pajamas and T-shirt.. When I have my own place it's going to be nude or just underwear!.. I have slept a couple of times naked it feels great to wear the sheets comfy!..

• I'm the same way. I'm a very routine person. I have to sleep shirtless and in shorts, and I have to have the fan on and the T. V. on so I can listen to it until I fall asleep.

• I move around too much when I sleep so I just sleep in underwear.

Same but I don't like wedgies and that's always where my shorts end up if I go to bed in them so I prefer to go bottomless. For hygienic reasons also.

A spaghetti strap tank. Oversize tshirts seem to get twisted on me...

Makes sense lol

• i have been sleeping naked since the age of ten no matter where i am or who's in the bed or room with me

• Believe it or not, if a disaster DOES happen not many people will be concerned with your nakedness. Besides, you could run out with your blanket. =P

I also sleep for crap if I'm not comfortable... so either my boxer briefs or simply nothing.

• Usually a t-shirt and either shorts or pajama pants. But I sleep naked at times and feel comfortable doing it, lol.

• T shirt and shorts of some kind, ususally.
    I can sleep in pretty much anything as long as I'm not too hot

• During winter I'm fully clothed when sleeping in bed however in summer especially i much prefer sleeping in my birth suit 😉

Sleeping naked is proven to allow your body to breathe and therefore you can sleep more cumfortably 😉

• Shorts and t-shirt, sometimes just shorts.

• I just sleep in my boxer briefs and maybe wear a shirt depending on temperature and where I am

• Pjiams

• Pyjamas but when its hot boxers and a singlet

• To keep from sweating just socks and boxer briefs.

• I throw on a sleeper shorts in the summer and go without a top. otherwise I wear full pyjamas in the winter. I used to sleep naked or in my undies, but my children come crawl in by us ever so often so had to change that habit.

• Just my boxers.

• Boxers, or rarely whatever I'm wearing at the time if I'm too tired to undress.

• just boxers =P

• Boxer briefs, socks and a tee shirt, heavy sleeper here. Sometimes shirtless when it's hot.

• Nothing...

• do like me
    sleep naked :)
    but keep a sheet near by to cover yourself if there is disaster

• I take off my shoes and just sleep in whatever I wear during the day.

• clothes. Im chillin in some underarmour shorts and an italy shirt. Cause im Koool

• Nothinh

• Just my boxer briefs and sometimes a t shirt

• I dont wear anything coz so hot

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 22

• Im the opposite. I love sleeping nude and do it every night. If im with friends and have to sleep with clothes on I struggle because im not used to it

• No bottoms and maybe a tank top not usually tho

• Normally a sexy nightie such as a sheer babydoll with matching panties. I too have problems sleeping and have to have a certain environment and emotions to fall asleep. I like lots of feminine colors in my bedroom and I have to feel sexy or I can't sleep.

Same, I need a silk tank top or a spaghetti strap or something nice to wear at night over my boobs.

I even wear perfume and lipstick to bed. For me it's all about feeling sexy so I can sleep.

• Typically, I just have underwear on when I sleep. I'm not comfortable sleeping fully naked for whatever reason, though there's not much of a difference, hah. If I get cold, I'll add a t-shirt (and sweats if I'm really cold).

• A light tank top, shorts, and socks. Socks because I'm always cold!

• I cannot sleep with socks on. No matter how cold I am. Lol. And I get cold easily so I have 4 blankets on my bed. I prefer to sleep in loose flowy items, like nightgowns or oversized tees, and usually with no pants or bottoms

• free and naked

• It depends on the season. Currently, since it's summer I wear a tank top and pj shorts, or a light short sleep tank shirt. I might just wear bottoms if it's way too hot, and have my robe ready on the chair by my bed in case of emergencies.

• Summer: tank top/t shirt and shorts, or a nightie, or an oversized shirt

Winter: long sleeves and long pants

(No flannelette fabrics because I don't like the feel against my skin)

• shorts and an oversized tshirt.

• I wear a t-shirt and shorts. Some times a nightgown. You don't know how much I wish I could sleep without my night wear, but I have bro, so I have no choice... lol 😂

• Depends on how tired I am before I get into bed. Sometimes I sleep in pajama bottoms and a camisole, sometimes in my panties, sometimes nude.

• I just wear pajama bottoms.

• I like the feeling sleeping naked but generally I wear a t-shirt and shorts. If I get too hot I can always whip them off anyway lol

• It is extremely hot, so something light.

• In winter i like these fleece pyjamas and any tshirt but in summer i mostly only wear underwear (panties and a bralette in case someone walks in)

• T shirt with underwear. In the winter T shirt with fuzzy pajamas

• In summer only shorts and a top with a blanket.
    While in winter warm pajama

• panties and a big shirt or tank top for me

• Short Shorts and A tank top.

• pajamas :D

• I go to bed nude. It is comfortable and I get good sleep.