Driving through a lightening storm need someone to make funny comments?

HELLO ALL so im currently driving through a thunder/lightening storm with heavy rain (dad is driving). Im kind of nervous because i have a big fear of lightening and its really bad right now. Im actually not nervous im scared SHITLESS. So any help would be great right now!

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn ain't noone give you a joke.
    Let me take a crack at it.

A guy was walking to a bar and on his way he found a girl tied up to the railroad tracks. He untied her and they had sex. Guy gets to the bar, friends ask why he's so late, tells them about the girl he found and all the different positions they fucked in. Friends give him props and ask if he got head, guy replies "I couldn't find it."

I'm only really know dark humor. Wait I do have another kind

So when I was born I was given the option of having a long penis or perfect memory. Unfortunately I forgot which one I picked.

Or

A guy goes into the library and asks the librarian "do you have the new book on small penises?"
    She replies "sorry, I don't think it's in yet."
    He says, "yeah, that's the one."

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, trust your Dad and know when to pullover. If other vehicles are pulling over its time to pullover. Look for funnel clouds and know when to ditch the vehicle and run.

If there is hail it is time to pull over and look for funnel clouds and consider seedlings shelter.

I know bad storms and they just simply aren't to be messed with this time of year in tornado ally. What an EF5 meant 20 years ago and now aren't the same thing. There just isn't any higher factor in the scale.

Ask you Dad to pullover at the next truck stop or anything really.

What Guys Said 6

• Holy fucking shit!! Put down the damn phone and focus on driving maggot.

• If ya ain't touchin metal in the car that could be linked to the outside metal of the car, lightning ain't gonna hurt ya.

It would hit the car and go around you right into the ground harmlessly. It'd be a boom sound, but it wouldn't be that bad.

Often when it does happen to people, they aren't even aware of it. Whether it's a loud boom right above ya in the clouds, or right near ya at ground level, it all sounds similar.

• I love lightning storms. Trade you places! It's after 7PM and still like 90 degrees outside.

The positive thing is, if you're scared shitless and lightning hit the car it won't scare the shit out of you.

• How do you circumcise a redneck?
    Kick his sister in the chin.

• Dragon Ball GT *Ba dum tss*
    ...
    Right uhh.. I-I'll see myself out now.

• You are pretty safe in a car. It's basically faradays cage, which means you are safe inside :)

What Girls Said 2

• Its raining at the place you live? Its not raining where i live. Anyways, just put on music loud, talk to your dad. Tell him and he will do something about it.

• How do you discipline your pet rock?

You hit rock bottom 😂😂😂