When it comes to streaming games, or YouTube, or GaG ect ect, do you feel it is easier for female or males to get followers and why?

I mean this as a non-hateful question just so everyone knows. .. in my opinion I feel women have a little bit of an easier time getting viewers or "friends" or whatever it is, whether they really want them or not. There are plenty of guys out there willing to give them unwanted attention, especially if the female is particularly attractive. I feel as if male streamers and such may have to put in a little more work (although I could very well be biased in this fact seeing as how I am a male). This is not to say there aren't men and women who have earned their status or viewers or success or whatever and that they also don't run good content either.

• Girls
  • Guys

What Girls Said 1

• Answer: Girls
    Reason: Boobs

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see that the gender really makes all that much difference unless your a celebrity or something

• Girls