Have You Ever Watched The Show Batman The Animated Series (1992-1995)?

I Still Love This Show Batman Is So Awesome

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I was born in 1992. One of my favorites. Then came Batman Beyond when it aired on Cartoon Network. The best times to watch cartoons and anime. These days is a lot of crappy shows.

True their was this one show I watched a long time ago but forgot the name makes me sad

@Red88xxx with most reboots its not going to be the same, trust me. And that is always the disappointment. That means that they will have to start all over again. In fact, I believe that they were talking about that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megas_XLR

I just hope they have the same voices if they don't I don't think I will watch it

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• I was too old for the cartoon version, though I faithfully watched the original TV series starring Adam West. It was kinda lame though I was young enough to enjoy it. In fact, when I later had children of my own, I forced them to wear Batman costumes at all times. Of course, the other kids gave em crap about it, which required my kids to becomes superb fighters! My little Superheroes!

• 0-for-2, missed this one too, haha

• No. I watched the TV series 1966-68. At the time, most kids thought it was a very cool show. In retrospect, it was rather cheesy and amateurish.

• Fuck yeah, Kevin Conroy is a fucking awesome batman and Mark Hamill is the best joker

• seen the latter half in 95.

• maybe, ill have to check it out to be sure

• Hell yes... awesome series.