So what did you do all day today?

I worked the whole day, now I'm reading a book. And debating if I should upvote a rude comment or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Went to the zoo. Enjoyed seeing the otters.

Went to the mall. Bought a couple more Harley Quinn shirts and a Joker shirt.

Got some things I'll need for the coming week from Walmart.

Hit the gym. This week is low weight, many reps. Did triceps and chest today.

Shaved and showered and now just fucking off a bit. Debating whether to watch a cartoon (after I figure out which one) or just go to bed and work on getting caught up on sleep. I may also spend some time buying magazines, ammo, parts, or accessories for my M14 or my 10mm 1911, I haven't decided yet. I probably should pay a bill or two and get a little ahead on my truck payment, see how much I have left, THEN buy ammo and such.

Most Helpful Girl

• -Went grocery shopping with my mom
    -Talked to the manager at the job I applied to (they haven't looked at my application yet and I sent it in last week)
    -Made lasagna while chatting with my mom about life
    -Facetimed my little cousin in Toronto
    -Talked and snapchatted my friends

What Guys Said 19

• Homework, went to the local temple, grocery shopping (more like I had to carry everything while my mum packed the bags full of stuff we barely even need) and talking to some nice people :)

• I wish I did more. I slept in until noon, ate lunch, went outside to visit the farm animals, came in and took a nap, played a game on my phone, played basketball and now I'm back on GaG.

• celebrated my bros birthday

watching the netflix show 'making a murderer' now

• Funeral 😰

• How are you reading if you're on GAG?

Whatever you tell yourself to make you feel better. ☺️

I asked a perfectly viable question on her question. She didn't give me a good answer, therefore I said what I said

• asked a few questions here, applied for jobs. I need a job right now. exercised doing push ups and the stepper, went to the store to buy food. talked on the phone with a friend.

• I worked out for 3 hours lmao I got problems don't I?

• Went and saw suicide squad.

• I played D&D for 3 1/2 hours and now I'm about to watch the final two swimming team races on TV.

• learning english😿😿

• girlfriend is sick. We watched anime all day

• I've revied some new regulations regarding my hobby this morning. Than, I went out for a walk to relax. After that I've looked at the Olympic games, plus doing some mail correspondance and GAG'ing :D

• Church and youtube

• I woke up
    Watched some tv
    Went to the gas station to get some snacks
    Played video games and stayed on my phone all day
    Watched more TV and went in gag

• I got up around an hour ago. I took a leek, walked my dog, and now I'm drinking my coffee listening o music and answering a few questions...

• Been a bit ill, so I haven't done much today.

Gaming, youtube, watched spacex launch a rocket a bit ago, attempted to fix an old door lock and failed because it's designed to not be taken apart.
    I hate those... -_- XD

• -Work
    -Drive
    -Repair
    -A little development magic
    -Game

• Woke up
    Watched 7 episodes of How I met your mother series
    Ate
    Now going for a jog and then maybe somewhere out with friends/family

• just woke up and had breakfast

What Girls Said 11

• I went to a bridal shower. Right now, I'm lying down and typing this. I'm also on youtube.

• Missed a hackathon to be dragged into the city in 95+ degree heat so I could see off a friend before she leaves for college

You missed the hackathon? Do I need to convince you to go to one?

I missed like 3 of the 7 that I was supposed to go to

It's okay you don't need to convince me I'll def go to MIT for my next one

• Woke up to a call from my doctor telling me my results from a routine test are normal (yay haha)
    Went day drinking with my friend to a giant beer market.
    Chilled at home for the rest of the day.

• Watching right now a New Tom Hanks Movie about Him being out in Saudi Arabia.
    Miss your Pix here, hun.
    Good luck. xx

• Just sit all day in my room and posed for at least one hour lol to find a good pic but I failed lol😂

• So far, I've chilled in bed for a bit, got up, ate breakfast, watched some Chappelle Show, and am now answering some questions on here.

• Well it's not even noon yet lol. I probably won't do much.

• Yesterday I helped my mom hang her paintings up in this business.

• Woke up early even though i'm having a day off from work which was really annoying...

Came on here...

Had a shower...

But haven't got dressed yet...

And that's as far as i've got today :)

• I worked 75 hrs this week so I did absolutely nothing today.

• Spent the day sick.