How much would you save before marrying your special someone?

I mean money. State your prices.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really though about it because my boyfriend is the one who would want a wedding... but I'd say at last 5000 € if not more. Though, it just feels annoying to spend a lot on that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am ready to give my entire yearly earning just to make her feel special cuz now she will be my Life partner and no money can buy that :)

What Girls Said 8

• If I would save up for that, the starting price would be PHP 500, 000 and beyond. It's my ideal, though and I really wish to fulfill that 💪

• My parents told me not to worry about those. But if I must, to just save for the clothes shopping , especially since in my sister's wedding she didn't take any of the old stuff with her

• Are you kidding. Me? Save? The guy should be the one who saves for me. I'm a god damn delight and it would be a privilege to have me hahaha

• I would try to save at least 5k, but honestly it'll probably cost 10k sadly.

• A LOT. Not planning on marriage anytime soon, so I think that's reasonable lol.
    If I'm getting married once, it's gonna be extravagant and a partyyyyy. And I also want a great dress.

• Ideally I'd have about 30-50 k saved. I'll be living with my parents for the first few years after I get my RN degree so I'll be able to save a decent amount.

I don't expect to pay all that much for a wedding tho

• for me at least MYR 50,000 to have a nice combined wedding ceremony with the groom's family. easy and cheaper than having 2 wedding ceremony at different family

• None, I will buy all the things I want and like and only after I will begin to save money

What Guys Said 2

• I'd rather not waste money on things like that.

• 30k!!!

Had a health teacher, always brag about her hubby had 32k saved before they got married. And that's after previous gfs, and he bought a house. Loaded mf lol.

So 30k always stuck with me.