Do you feel alone?

Do you feel alone? It doesn't matter if you have lots of friends and family around you; you can still feel alone.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, for sure. I don't feel that way all the time, but it definitely hits me here and there. It's a really overwhelming feeling, too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always felt alone, I don't think there has been a day in my life that I can remember where I didn't feel alone and I do spend a lot of time on my lonesome with no one for company because I find being social exhausting, I find people bring drama, people bring problems and I'd rather not have to deal with all of that.

I don't have a lot of friends, I have a few and I rarely see them and I don't really associate myself with my family either. I try and pass the time by keeping myself occupied.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, sometimes. I don't really speak my mind out unless I force myself to. So, if something is bothering, I just hid it, and try not to break down in front of my family and friends. That makes me feel alone.

• All the time. I don't have many friends and I'm constantly reminded of it.

• I dont at the moment but I do from time to time

• Yeah.

• Yeah definitely

• No, not really.

• No I don't

• Only a little bit

• how can i be lonely when I'm my own best friend

• yes sometimes but i have a cat.

• Yes I feel alone, even with friends and family I feel I can't properly express myself without being criticised or ridiculed. It sucks big time.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes I have feel most of the times..

• Absolutely. I only got my grandparents and random streetwalkers around me. Need more than that.

• Yes and I don't have lots of friends around me.

• Yeah

• sometimes i do :-(

• no, there's always someone around. always

• nat really