What do you think of Suicide Squad?

I did not regret watching it, but I was expecting much better (The trailer suggested it was much better).

Jared Leto Joker was more remarkable for his bad performance then anything else in my opinion.

Harley Quinn missed a lot of opportunities to nail down some awesome lines, but she missed time and time again. But we forgive Harley because she's so hot and so beautiful. Just watching her in that costume was satisfaction enough.

The enchantress was my favourite character. Very cool costume and graphics surrounding her, and the fact that she was 6313 years old adds to her mystery and sinister aura. Also the best scene in the film is the hand flip when Dr. Moon turns into the Enchantress.

What do you think?

• Liked it
  • Not bad
  • Did not like it

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Not bad

• I haven't watched it, but I didn't have high expectations for a film after finding out who was being cast in the lead roles.