What did you guys do for your 21st birthday?

So let's hear some stories! I turned 21 today (yaaaay -____-) lol but what did you guys do for your 21st birthday?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I went out with some friends to perform a gig. My ex turned up with his girlfriend.

I have a rule of not drinking before performing. So while I was on stage my friends one by one bought me a drink. I came back to 4 glasses of wine haha. After drinking those, I think I was bought other drinks, and the last one I remember is a fireball whiskey... I was so drunk I had to have help walking down the stairs and I fell off the curb.

And then later on I had my one and only one night stand.

What Guys Said 16

• Literally nothing. Just another day. Sucks? Yeah kind off, but life problems tend to distract from happy stuff.

• I know I was in Macedonia or Bosnia Herzegovina that month (forced by my parents :-p ) I don't remember my anniversary. A phone call with my girlfriend at their expense. :(

• It was just a regular birthday. Family gathering, big dinner, cake, taking pictures, etc. Nothing unique when comparing to my other birthdays. I prefer my birthdays to be treated like any other day.

• Happy birthday!
    Don't remember what I did 20 years ago but... often there's a restaurant visit included. People say that Belgians live through their stomach :D

• Drank a ton and work the next morning lol

• Happy birthday
    I am not 21, but I am planning on buying some wine and spending my night with a sexy lady.

• Becoming old huh? :D It was same old shit for me, drank with friends for hours and played ps3 like still I am doing.

• Went out to dinner and got my first legal drink and then just hung out with my friends

• went to work

• stayed in home and spend it like a normal day

• Go to a bar and get in a fist fight with a biker dude while both of us were drunk.

• I got up, went to work, went home.

• Lets just say I didn't even hava a cake... I was working.

• unfortunetly i was in prison so it sucked.

• tbh I felt exactly like you, congrats though :)

• ouch. someone is ageing fast. in 8 years you'll start having your identity/mother instinct clock crisis... .

What Girls Said 10

• Happy birthday.

I turned 21 the beginning of May.
    I was at my folk High School. So I had my classes and at lunch I had to stand on the chair and everybody sang happy birthday to me - which was embarassing.
    After classes I sat in my room and opened up some presents my family had sent me.
    I was together with my friends and in the evening I had a cozy girl night with 3 of my friends, we sat in one of their rooms, saw a chick flick, painted nailpolish on our nails, wore beauty masks and gossiping.
    It was so nice.

• I went to red lobster and that was about it. I did drink some a little earlier that day but not much.

Also happy bday ^^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-28jAoTPFw

• Happy Birthday to you!

I honestly didn't really do much. I think I just had dinner with my family. It wasn't a big deal to me.

• I was sick :( but my friends cooked me dinner and bought me 21 donuts instead of a cake. It was nice. I hate birthdays, I never get to do anything fun for them 😔

• Went to a bar and drank 1 glass of wine. That's it.

• Happy birthday!! My friends brought me down to another friends apartment about an hour away (we weren't allowed to drink on campus) and we spent the night there, went bar hopping, drank all night. The usual haha

• I kissed two boys my crush and my situation-ship. The situation-ship threw me a surprise bday party at a bar, which I arrived late to because I was late. 4 years later and we still have a love-hate relationship, we don't speak now again

I meant arrived late to because I was spending time with my crush in his car

• My boyfriend took me out for drinks and for pizza.

• Got drunk, had suhi, and I don't remember the rest.

• I didn't turn 21 yet but I would love to throw a big party for my 21st birthday.