Would you date a guy with big snakes?

I own large constrictor snakes such as the Burmese Python that are 14ft long and are capable of killing Antelopes and big cats in the wild. Would you be fine with that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually for me personally that would make me appreciate a person more. I love snakes, and feel that they are somehow misunderstood (people are afraid) I've only handled snakes while I was helping out at a vet clinic but they were all so sweet and shy (or at least they weren't snappy annoying little chihuahuas -_-) so a person that keeps these creatures as pets is certainly someone interesting. But in general I love people that keep pets: they know how to care for something (/one) that doesn't necessarily love them back, they are responsible (especially when keeping snakes, it's not easy in terms of proper food/habitat etc.) and selfless: they understand their pet's needs and wish to make them happy :)

What Girls Said 17

• Meh, I grew up in a house full of all sorts of exotic animals. We never had a 14ft long snake but we had snakes ranging from 3 feet to 6 feet. Snakes don't bother me much at all so I'd be cool with it.

• I'd be okay with it - as long as I don't have to spend a lot of time with them since I'm paranoid they'd eat me.

• That's fine with me.

• No. That is some scary shit and what if gets loose and poisons me.

• I love snakes and want one of my own, but I'd get a really small one. Don't wanna get eaten. So no I would not date you.

• 0|0
  • !!! No!!!

• No. Snakes are a huge no.

• I'd be open to it, I'd want him to show that the animals respects him and is okay around other people.

• Nope, I wouldn't. I am scared of snakes.

• Yes, only if he's okay with me having big dogs. I've dealt with snakes before but I don't really enjoy having them as pets.

• I actually wanted snakes as pets until I realised how much work they are.

• I wouldn't mind if I wasn't underage

• don't see why not

• Of course I would. I love snakes ❤️

• I like snakes, but probably not because I want a pet cat and inevitably the snake would get out and eat it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 9