Have you ever been on a plane ?

how was your 1st time?
for experts : if i was with my girlfriend and we wanted to have sex on the plane , can we do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I've been flying on planes a lot during my life (I've flown about 32 times now). The first time was when I was 2, so I don't remember much. The first memory I have, I was almost 5 and my family was moving back to the states. It was a really long trip, I remember eating some chicken meal they had.

I didn't sleep until an hour before landing, because it was too dark and I couldn't see out the window any more.

I can't answer the next part, I wouldn't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first time was two. So I don't remember. I like short flights with interesting scenery. Although my latest flight to Washington Dulles Airport was 7 1/2 hours long and I was so sore from sitting too long. Why would you even consider having sex in a jet airliner with possibly over a 100 people?

What Girls Said 17

• Passport in Hand, back in 2011 and 2012, I flew To... Egypt. I even had Lived there for some time.
    My Layovers were London, Switzerland, Istanbul Turkey and the Best from the Rest Two occasions I have Ever Experienced.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• The bathrooms are the only private place you can go and they are extremely tight and uncomfortable to prevent people from doing those activities comfortably. The flight attendants are also keen on keeping track of passengers attempting to do it. If it was a private jet, that's another story.

• I've been on a plane at least 60 times, First time I was a toddler so I don't remember,
    I'm always slightlyyyy scared when the turbulence is very strong and when the plane is about to take off, but as soon as the plane is stabilized I'm very relaxed.
    No you can't have sex in an airplane, Porn gives false expectations :p. There are only like 4 toilets in the plane I think and people will always want to use it, plus it's really small.

• Sex on a plane sounds exciting.
    But realistically, there's a lot of people seated next to you, so not a good idea.

not if u travel first class

i think thats the fun part lol

Not really if they make a fool out of u :(

This is why I stick to basic stuff lol

• No it's too hard. It's not like you see in movies. It's too cramped and the flight attendants or people watch you go to the restroom it's literally fit for just one person! My first time on a plane was cool. My ears popped... I loved looking out the windows at the clouds. Take off was a bitch and landing was kinda scary. Feels like the plane is going to crash but it won't

• I've been on a plane twice for round-trip travel, so I'm not much of an expert.

• I don't remember my first time on a plane. But I have been on them all my life. The bathrooms are pretty tiny but it's doable.

• first time was fine
    but around 20, i got really scared/anxious of going on planes

sex on a plane: it's possible

is it legal?

I actually don't know for sure. I read on it and it looks like it depends on the country/airline. But sex on a plane is not uncommon. Just be discreet about it.

tell that to my girlfriend lol

• Sex on a plane: no unless you're both small (depending on the plane)
    I've flown all my life so I can't recall the first timr

• Don't do it! I was watching "A thousand ways to die" and these two people died from having sex in the bathroom on the plane. So no don't, plus people might have to freaking pee and y'all will be hogging the bathroom.

i was thinking maybe we can do it in our seats

Wait until you get off of the plane, find a private place (like a hotel room), and then y'all can do whatever you want.

but that`s not what we want

• First time was fun

Second time I got scared

• I've been "in" a plane never "on" a plane. lol
    Actually it's not bad. Just so long as you are squished.

• Maybe if you travel first class there is barely any room for my legs to stretch in coach the hostess are always walking around people will see you lol

then its flight and free show it will be great entertainment lol

Yeah I'm sure all the kids and parents would love that lol

i know as a kid i would love that lol
      and kids this days might join us

• Yes I've been on a plane

• First time I was on a plane was 2000 and I was born in 1999 🤔

• Yes but it was a long time ago

• Yes, you can.

What Guys Said 6

• I have been on twice, four if you count the return trips. they were all fine, expect one. when we came into the airport it felt like we were coming in way to fast.

• Yes lots of times.
    The first time was fun, it's pretty cool.
    And I've never had sex on a plane before but the bathrooms are very small and it doesn't seem comfortable.

• Just make sure to panic and you'll be good.

• Yes, I have. And it was the first time on a plane, among others.

• Yes, many times.

It was more exciting and fun when the plane took off than scary

• Been in an emergency situation and abort situation too !!