What's something u like but everybody judges u for it?

(I'm showing this one cuz I can't take them seriously in suit and ties lmao)

I get judged for this smh but for reals! My own parents are taking me to see the priest in 2 weeks 😐 (true story lmao)

how about u?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 28

• I like my face and my body.
    But, because I happen to be naturally slim and have a "resting bitch face" (which is a physical trait, by the way -- it has nothing to do with how you hold yr facial expressions)... LOTS of people make advance judgments about me that are absolutely, totally wrong.

People assume I'll be bitchy, selfish, unempathetic, greedy, gold-digging, vapid, and dull -- and absolutely none of these things are true.
    The *only* prejudicial conclusion to which people jump that's even sort of true is that I'm sort of narcissistic -- but, even that I use in the best possible way (I try to better myself every day, and I'm always looking to bring up others around me rather than knock them down).

I've also been on the receiving end of LOTS of passive-aggressive comments from women who are always "encouraging" me to "Live a little!" by doing things like drinking alcohol and eating sweets (which I don't do because I just don't want to -- not because of any moral or health crusade). Lol.

Almost everyone -- my own good friends included -- pretty much misunderstands my love of vegetables, as I explained under @puppylove94 's opinion.

__

Strangely, ALMOST NO ONE judges me for my total abstention from drinking and drugs -- even though I hang out with people who almost all drink, and many of whom use drugs.

Wow you're a great woman😊 and I love how you put so much effort onto you're answers :)

Seriously RBS has sorted out people who are fucktards to people who are genuine and not judgey its more of a gift if anything. No drama=better life.

@OrdinaryGentleman Pretty much where I'm going with all that, yeah. It *can* make networking a little harder at times, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

• Taking my time with squats. I like coming back up semi-slowly. lol

Some people judge because they think I'm struggling
    - Nope, just like the pain. Going to get judged for that too. :P

& Some get mad because they're waiting to use it after me :]

Others, because they leave and I take their spot. No water-bottle, phone, etc. Yeah, it's mine now. >:}

- - When really, I just love the burn of feeling my muscles have to work extra hard to do it. Squats are the last part of the routine for that reason. SERIOUS burn. :3

• Well, sometimes my taste in music. For instance, I love musicals as well as old 70's tunes. I also love hard metal and country. I love Taylor Swifts old sound, not her new one. I also get judged for my book taste. I love romance but to an extent; there must be a mystery to it as well. My weight. I am quite a big girl and I've come to accept it rather than hate it. There are quite a few people that do not accept the way my body is and honestly, they just need to get a handle on their own life and stop judging mine. That's how I feel. I am usually not a confrontational person but once you start judging me or someone I care about, I will get belligerant and unkind. :)

• Godfrey lmao
    When I see him on a cover or in TV and I mention it to my friends because I get excited they're like "not again" or "yellow fever" 😂 And you know how mean that is when he's like the only male Asian celebrity you find really attractive in the first place?😪

www.newnownext.com/.../gao.png

I mean c'mon, you really can't blame me for finding this ^ attractive 😍, only proves I have good taste 💁🏻

• really enjoy saying my own name over and over again and releasing toxic gas out of my pores 💜
    http://youtu.be/q4Ajom97JsA

• Memes but everyone judges me for it so I just show them more
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...6813a0942a66b9fa5805fe2.jpg

• Always Watching my Weight.
    Good luck and Great Going , @Mario21 xx

Thank you I'll need it lmao 😭😂

Thank you we just met and I like you more than half of GAG already :)

@Mario21, I am so honored, it is Nice to Know there are still Good Gaggers like yourself still here, dear. xxoo

• Liking good music

What kind of music?

@redeyemindtricks yeah most stereotypes don't last very long. Humans are constantly evolving and moving forward. But the interesting part is that even through all of this new technology, we still have some things in common with our ancestors. But I extremely hate the stereotypes that consist of race, skin color, or background. Racism easily triggers me.

*whispers* I'm trying to sound smart too lmao

I haven't been personally affected by discrimination *directly* -- other than not being taken seriously by people who should have taken me seriously. But I don't let that ruin my day; I just take my business elsewhere.
      Besides, being underestimated can have its perks... lol. Imagine being around a bunch of people who speak another language, but don't know that you understand it -- and think about how much intel you could gather from them. Being a minority female in the world of business is a lot like that, actually. (:

Now if I'd lived in a time and place where I'd have been forced to drink from different fountains, go to different schools, etc. -- THEN the shit would be goin' *down*.

__

"I'm trying to sound smart too"
      ahah what does this mean? lol

• Uhh... Being left alone for long amounts of time? My dad called me coming out of my room the second coming of Christ. 😒🙄

Also supernatural. Assholes like to poke fun at the fact it's like my favorite thing ever, until they watch it. Then they're like "oh this is actually good" obviously. F off. 😂

• Flip phones lol

Omg u still have those things? I thought they went extinct millions of years ago! Jk jk 😂

Hahah😜😜

• Makeup!
    I love makeup. I have tons of it and I'm always trying on new looks just for practice lol. Ironically I don't even wear much of it when I go out.

• There are plenty of people that dislike Taylor Swift songs. I don't mind them. 😝

• Oh my God Mitch in a suit is so fuckinn adorable.

Metal music and punk music. Everyone thinks I'm some sort of drop-out druggie

• The guys I like. People judge me so hard for it because I have a niche that not many guys fit into where I live.

What niche is that

Yah, tell her <3

Also, google lists of foods with "phytoestrogens" in them -- the more of those she eats during the 3 days before the period starts + throughout the duration of the cramps, the better she should feel.

@redeyemindtricks yes ma'am 😄 She'll appreciate it. Foods like apples, soybeans, lentils, yams etc. got it 😛

• Being childish. My sister hates me for it, but I tell her "You'll understand one day, the importance of humor in life."

• Listening to the Backstreet Boys lol
    https://youtu.be/6M6samPEMpM

• Twenty One Pilots XD
    I'm considered an emo now lol so judgey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkcaoZfGcco

• Disney, the girls don't mind but the guys give me so much shit about it :(

• I love yaoi!!
    And almost everyone I know judges me for it but oh well lol

I like yaoi!

I don't really tell anyone in real life that I like it because everyone thinks it's weird. That's why I have so many internet friends who like to spam me with yaoi porn lmao

@JustinTheGreat 😮 I see
      Well in my case everyone know and all my friends are rather gay, lesbians bi or A sexual... have very few straight and normal friends lol
      Most of them are in gangs
      Drug dealers
      Drug freaks
      Sex freaks
      They are all crazy in a good way including me.. being crazy and different is what makes us Kool lol
      So no they don't really care what I like and even if they did naughty just dose not give a shit of what other things lol

• (laughing) MEN!!!

• The amount of tea I consume on a daily basis. It's an obsession.

• I get judged for #freeingthenipple 😑

• whales

• Running

Who "judges" you for that?
      •___•

You mean, like, the passive-aggressive frenemies who are all like, "Come on! Have some cake! Live a little, girl!" Ahhh I can't stand that shit

@redeyemindtricks hahah exactly. I completely understand. I'm the exact same actually.

Girls like the influence other girls to do things that are bad for them to make themselves feel better. It's almost subconscious I think. Even some of my best friends do it.

Yeah, that's what I mean by the "Live a little!" thing...

My *best* girlfriends aren't like that -- which is probably a big part of why they're my best girlfriends.
      One big thing I've noticed is that we all have some significant tragedy or struggle in our pasts... so mb that's what let us move past that, I don't know.

Also, the friends I've made in the fitness industry aren't as much like that. Which makes total sense, because you can't really be a fitness girl if yr MO is to stay mediocre and try to bring others down to that level. (:

In any case, I'm not afraid to call out that kind of bullshit (politely) if I see it.

__

In any case, this is apparently not just a girl thing.
      On some other thread here, @palek posted a quote (from a guy) that was like, "Every time a friend succeeds, I die a little inside" -- and he said lots of guys actually think that way. I guess I know classier guys than normal lol.

• Not everyone, but some people judge me because I'm bi

• i love MLP and idc what people think about it

• For not watching tv and disliking the music of today and listening to oldies but goodies :)

• How sexual I am

What Guys Said 19

• Hope this doesn't cause any problems but here's my honest answer: I'm Russian and I like black women. A lot of people (especially Russians) judge me for that. Sucks sometimes.

ahah yeah, the Russians I've met are... weirdly open and casual about their racism. like talking about the weather.

I had a Russian roommate about twenty years ago, and we became pretty good friends otherwise, but... that was a pretty hard thing to get past.

• Camel toe
    Cars
    Amy Winehouse (god bless that woman)
    Not hating Muslims even though I have "racist" opinions about the middle east and related happenings around the world. (Yep, no support from anyone here)

• Because I live in a stupid country with stupid culture people ( around my age ) thinks it's stupid and water of time to read books , I know it's stupid but it's my curse to be in my country lol

• SpongeBob. I'm almost 40 and I still find it hilarious. I have no shame :p

• Ariana Grande lol
    I'm obsessed with her and everyone thinks my obsession is weird
    And a lot of people don't like some of my fashion choices

• Resting bitch face syndrome, or that i don't mind Nickelback or heavy rock.

• Tswift
    Cottage cheese

whaaaa? Someone "judges" you for eating cottage cheese?

Pls do explain tyvm

yesss <3 I've been sold on cold coffee ever since I lived in Tokyo, where it's sold in cans in vending machines on the street. (This is one particularly unique thing about Japan -- vending machines EVERYWHERE, even on street corners of residential neighborhoods.)

I like mah coffee straight black, no chaser... but otherwise yah I'm with ya.

@redeyemindtricks Lol yeah I think now you can buy a car out of a vending machine there lol. Its crazy man lol

• My taste in heavy metal
    And the fact I'm a huge gearhead
    They think I worship Satan and that I'm a hick
    I'm Christian and I'm liberal and attend a good school in the honors program

• People judge me for a ton of reasons.

• cartoons

• sex...:P

• little Chano from 79's work

• smoking weed and marijuana (also known as cannabis) and chilling with friends that sell marijuana, I'll post a MyTake or jusy a question about this soon

• My taste in music. And i write poetry. Bitches love poems

imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/.../..._poetry.jpg

• Liking Taylor Swift and my political views.

• My taste in music lol.

• Building walls.

• The fact that I can be a social person (figure that one out for an introvert).

Liking veggies and going to the gym.

• I like my steak medium well and people flip out at me