How do I keep my romantic relationships private from my family?

I would like to move out but I can't do that because I am trying to save money and I am in college. Ever since my cousin got his girlfriend pregnant, (they're both in high school) my mom has been invading my privacy she doesn't care that this just pushes me away and pisses me off. Like she constantly checks my internet history. And I don't know how she does it but basically my every other move. Like one day I got home one day from the local library, she asked how it was going with the male librarian who seemed interested in me. I didn't answer that because I didn't know how she knew that. It's not just my mom, it's my whole family. I watch how they invade my sisters privacy from using her tablet to thoroughly checking anything on Facebook, but they do the same thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Establish firm boundaries

• Just lie and say your going to friends houses and shit I don't know I am not a liar so I couldnt give you advice on that

What Girls Said 1

• I guess say your working extra shifts and meet your bf!