How can I figure out what this girl is trying to say?

So I was talking to a girl who I met through a friend. She started texting me and we texted almost everyday. I always suspected she liked me but I never made a move. So I heard she was talking to another guy so I asked her about it and she said " Nah that kid I met a few months ago and it was just talking but if it makes u feel better we stopped talking, so that's done" Im confused by her answer. what does she mean if it makes me feel better?

What Girls Said 2

• She probably knew, either from friends or her own guy feeling, that you were into her. So she was trying to 'soften the blow'.

Well I just had told her I was just taking a step back from texting her bc I heard she was talking to someone and that's what she said

And she wasn't joking when she said that either so try not to add your own mix to the question

I find it comedic that the only defense of your argument (or lack thereof) is to resort to calling me thirsty for some dick. When I have a boyfriend, would have no shortage of potential suitors if and when I become single, and am not the thirty year old asking if a girl joking around with me means she wants me. Since your desperation and lack of getting any pussy has obviously led to your already believing what you wish were reality.

• Because she knows you like her.

Doesn't it seem like she's likes me since she tried to down play it like nah that kid it was only talking

What Guys Said 0