Guys, do your boobs ever itch?

Boob itches suck arse and they are ever so random as hell. Just like guys with their random boners poppin' up like daisies.
I'll just be sitting in class and BAM! Random boob itch, but can I scratch it? Noooo.
Well... I mean I could but then people would stare like this:
Guys, do your boobs ever itch?
So, guys, do you ever get random boob itches?

• Yessss
    52% (17)33% (15)41% (32)Vote
  • Nooo
    6% (2)29% (13)19% (15)Vote
  • I wish I had boobs
    3% (1)22% (10)14% (11)Vote
  • I wish I didn't have boobs
    12% (4)7% (3)9% (7)Vote
  • Shout out to all the girls and guys who have to hold their boobs when they run or walk down the stairs. This is totally irrelevant but you know who you areGuys, do your boobs ever itch?
    27% (9)9% (4)17% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|27

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They did when I was younger, and yes it is pretty annoying. Even tried to stealth scratch, but not sure if I succeeded...

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

hahaha like pretending to "adjust" your shirt but secretly trying to rid yourself of the itch on your boobs.

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Truthatanycost Interesting idea!

• 3mo

@Truthatanycost lol tiny hands scratching stuff with remote control? This would be as misused as the back massager xD

cdn1.sharperimage.com/.../201891-p1.jpg

What Guys Said 26

• Guys don't have them lol. And no no iching of the chest. I did experience itching there but only because of a sunburn. And it was the arms too. What you describe sucks by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • For guys it's our sacks that gives us these issues

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have "boobs". I have a chest. Once in a blue moon, I will have an itch on my chest. But otherwise, I don't really itch there. I only itch mostly in my crotch area when I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never noticed it... so I'm fairly certain it's no :D

1|0
    0|0
  • No I can't say my pectorals have ever itched.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my chest itches sometimes I guess lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, ugh but I scratch anyway hehe. :P But then my ball sack itches then yeah that's irritating because it's not acceptable to scratch there lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • My chest itches yes but no moobs 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah mine itch sometimes its annoying

1|0
    0|0
  • The first rule of man boobs is you don't talk about man boobs :/

1|1
    0|0
  • My moobs never itch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, my man boobs do not itch.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. No, nothing itches me
    2. Itching is due to either infection or some kind of rash, so seek doctor help.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

hahaha I can assure you that a single random itch is not a rash. Why do you think you get a random itch on your back? Not because of a rash.

• 3mo

I simply dont. Rarely i scratch myself n keep good care of myself.

• 3mo

But then again, I don't know how growing boobs feel like, so there's that😏

• Sometimes my chest itches.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time, ESPECIALLY after and during I work out.

1|0
    0|0
  • My nipples not boobs i don't have manboobs but they do itch sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but my chest scar is always itching

1|0
    0|0
  • it is most irritating, I am with you. I think yours is worse though as you cannot scratch in public.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine itch all the tine. And those boners aren't so random

1|0
    0|0
  • I have an opinion. Girls boobs yess

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I didn't have boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a tie between C and E for me but, I had to go with my gut on this one, so I went with C

1|0
    0|0
  • We get sack itches, which would be equivalent. I guess we treat them as normal itches, never paid attention. I get nipple itches sometimes..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but it all gets better when my girlfriend makes a cup out of my boobs...

and sucks on my boobs...

0|0
    1|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Yes and it is so annoying especially when it happened in public where you can't do anything about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol they do during awkward moments during the day (sometimes)

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time lol, and after having too many guys raise their eyebrows at me trying to do it subtly, I've given up trying to be subtle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do lol. At the most random times.

2|0
    0|0
  • It annoys the crap out of me. I hate having to scratch them in public, in front of people.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../e02

1|0
    0|0
  • It means they're growing

1|1
    0|0
  • yes sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I didn't have big boobs. But oh well. That's what I have. I tried losing weight, but nope. I still have them.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Sometimes one is destined to have large boulders bestowed upon thy breast!