Is someone coming in to my house at night?

My Mother and I moved in to a new house which is owned by a guy in my town who is well known to many people including my family. It's a portion of the house on the front half the other half is theirs, so we only have the wall between us and them. There's also many many other people who live here in different houses on the location. When we first moved in my brother was close friends with the family and got us the apartment. My brother said that everyone keeps there doors unlocked at night except one person and they didn't like him for not doing so. We were never given keys since its almost like a small community. We lock the deadbolt so no one can get in. The first few weeks in this place my mom noticed that at night she would lock the deadbolt, and in the morning the deadbolt would be unlocked and the doorlock to be locked. There's a place to unlock the deadbolt with a key from the outside and if you leave the house you can't relock the deadbolt. It stopped for a few months until the other night it happened again and I got thinking about it. Figured someone must be coming in, can't remove the deadbolt but need to lick the door so lock the keylock. I don't know. Today we were home and I hand to put some things in to her car so I did. Hours later we went outside to take them for a walk at night and the car light was on. The switch in the car was changed from door to on, earlier I know it wasn't on that because I was in the car. The doors were unlocked so it would make sense. What do you guys think? It's kinda creepy though regardless.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like somebody is been going in your house. Its not a spirit/demon doing anything, but they sometimes like to play tricks for attention. So it maybe the guy who owns the house. Otherwise you could be having somebody sneaking in your house at night. You may not believe that it exist but it does. You have no idea what kind of activity has been done in that home.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it seems very possible that someone is going into your house at night. It sounds like you are rented a place. If so, then that's possibly the landlord. However, if I'm not mistaken, the landlord needs to notify you when he/she is coming over - unless they have reason to believe you are either doing drugs or trashing the place. I would call the police and have them dust the place for prints to see if it's someone that's already in the system. If so, then they can go question that person about it or arrest them.

What Girls Said 2

• Unless you have Ghosts here, dear, Might I suggest Changing the Locks. Give yourself a More Secure Feeling, for I Feel... Something is not Right with your Dealing.
    Good luck. xx

• Omg i'm so scared now, that's so creepy. It's probably haunted. get out of there

What Guys Said 1

• This is one of my fantasy. I would love for a stranger to come in and demand me to fuck her.