Do you judge people for what they love?(read the details)?

well, sometimes people treat me bad just because i smell weed...
but lemme tell you something, marijuana isn't that bad... it has so many benefits, that I'm not going to admit them all.

1. Treats migrants
2. Shrink tumors
3. it makes your muscles relax and sleep

I can't describe how awesome relaxed you feel after you smoke it like this picture down

anyways i don't feel weed is something bad, would you judge me for using this things just because it's wrong in your opinion?

this question was based on a question my friend @Mario21 asked

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2083215-what-s-something-u-like-but-everybody-judges-u-for-it
by the way, i don't smoke everyday, just once a week or maybe once every two weeks

107

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not about that pop life. I understand the benefits and I understand the issues that can also come with it. I know people who allow it to rule their lives, and they're direct family so yeah, there is part of me that kinda judge people who smoke pot regularly without a good, medical reason. Not too harshly unless they're a total pothead.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally don't like the idea of smoking anything. Yeah u stated the benefits but the unhealthy facts outweight the benefits. I have never even tried and I don't plan on doing it !

That being said: I honestly couldn't care less If u smoke weed. So no I won't judge u for smoking marijuana. I have friends who smoke it and I'm cool with it as long as they don't keep pressuring me into doing it :) It's YOUR body, it's YOUR choice.

So to sum it all up, no I don't see u differently ur still Ahmed and I won't judge u for such a small thing :)

• Thanks for the tag :)

• you're welcome man, it always makes me happy to know that there is people like you

• Thank you I try my best to change this fucked planet. And I also try my best to sound smart lmao

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on what they love.

Weed? Not the smoking part. Honestly, it smells gross to me. I do it once MAYBE twice a year.

Lungs can't take the smoking, so I have to ingest it. Usually in sugar cookies or brownies. & they are SO DAMN GOOD!

- Not judging, but could not deal with the smell of it or the actual smoke.

• I'm allergic to smoke, that is including weed. I would simply stay away from it. If I was attracted to a guy and found out he smoked anything at all, I'd instantly get turned off by it. I know people who smoke that stuff, that's their business, not mine. But as for a romantic partner, I'm really not into it.

• Thnx for the mention :) . Don't smoke. Don't want too. Grew up in a crap neighborhood saw people did they weak stuff and gradually worked themselves into harsher drugs. I ain't about that life. But by all means if it makes u happy do it. But you're a young adult male. You're developing these are crucial years and studies have been shown that kids who smoke from a early age (teens) can have a brain stunt growth. Not good.

other then that live life d00d :)

• Yeah I judge them. Most of my friends tried it or even smoke it often , I always tell them I don't like it but they're free to do what they like in their lives.

• Smoke dat kush if you want, I'm listening to a song about kush right now 😄

• Low key, It's more of an opinion rather than a harsh judgment

• It stops your brain from maturing if you start as a teenager

• I wouldn't want my boyfriend to do that. Or my brother or everyone I love

• I never judge

What Guys Said 6

• i don't judge people but I don't always agree with it, for instance I'm not a fan of weed or any kind of drug but I'm not going to judge you for smoking it because well I smoke pipe tobacco and cigars so that would kind of make me a hypocrite.

• Nah I am already living in same house with a friend who smokes weed every f*ckin night. I dont use this shi' and I won't thats because it makes you skinny and decreases your muscles after some time, and I dont have time for to be high with that thing. But nah I wouldn't judge you.

• I've read about bad things also, but i don't remember them.
    I think on of them was about sperm quality, also.

• Yeah I judge them it's a complete waste of money and health

• For science and health!

• I don't do drugs but I wouldn't judge you.