Ok guys and girls If u could have your wedding anyway u wanted what would it be?

Mine my dog would be the ring bearer and instead of rings it would be knifes engraved with our wedding vows witch we well then read each other's off the blade or a mood ring lol I would make the dress myself and it would be in winter out Sid lol don't judge me !!! Im weird😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• At a "normal" wedding you would slip the rings on each others fingers. So where are you going to stab each other with the knives?

Hay I said don't judge me I'm weird what do you want me to tell you

That was not judging. I just asked where you were going to stab each other. :-)

Who said anything about stabbing I just figured I'd put it in a band I have around my leg and besides dosent really matter because it's not going to happen

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a traditional wedding. Weddings are a big deal in Tunisia, I want it to be super fiesty and compatible with the traditions we have.
    I want to do the traditional henna/Harkous
    i.skyrock.net/.../3001056819_1_5_fF5TniNG.jpg
    I also want to be carried in this thing, it's a Moroccan tradition, forgot the name of the tradition ugh
    http://www5.0zz0.com/2012/08/24/18/346448286.jpg
    I want to invite all my neibghors and even people I don't know, whoever wants to show up can show up and partyyy, it's not uncommon in my country to show up without an official invitation to a wedding.
    I want nice Music too and good food although we don't serve food per se on the wedding day, it's mostly drinks and pastries/ice cream/ or appetizers

What Guys Said 15

• Somewhere on the beach preferably, but the only detail I need is that everyone's looking inland and their backs are to the water, so I can laugh with my wife as we watch them slowly shuffling forwards as the incoming tide and waves get higher and higher lol

That would be so funny

And I think they even kept the sword haha, I remember seeing the scabbard hanging over the mantle at their house

Coool

• A traditional wedding in a church, officiated by my uncle with my family and friends there, and after the ceremony we all go out back and we eat, drink and have fun (play football or other things) and converse with each other as well as get all the unmarried men and women up there and throw the bouquet and the garder.

Play football in your tuxedo?

Basketball I could see. You would not be getting tackled playing that.

@Red_Arrow Yeah or I mean you could play touch football lol, no tackling there.

• Nude at a nudist colony

• Jumping out of an airplane tandem then not packing her parachute properly. Collecting insurance on wife=fin
    @vishna solid plan?
    Lmao seriously just something simple where i don't have to look like a tard standing up there smiling like i want to be there. Something simple and quick, hopefully with a lot of food and games. Perhaps a blood summoning, or a blood pact so i can contract aids.

• Never found one I wanted to marry. . .

• it doesn't really matter where and how, just as long as i marry her and we end up happy to belong to each other, and the knife thing is a little creepy.
    id rather have wedding rings with our vows engraved and our ring saying the name of the one we married, like how the rings in lord of the rings had engraving on it.

Like I said I'm weird and creepy and I said don't judge me!!! And besides the knife thing is not actually going to happen

those darn 16 year old girls, always going nuts. just kidding around here. lmfao

I am crazy lol and kk

• 1. I'd be marrying my crush
    2. The rest wouldn't matter

• I like yours tbh
    I'd have it private
    Just me and her
    We'd be alone on a mountian over looking out new home
    We'd say our vows
    We'd give our rings
    We'd make sweet love under the stars
    No one to judge us
    Just pure love

• Well I'd let my wife choose all she wants for the wedding , as long as the decoration isn't pink I am cool with it

• Let's wait until I actually get engaged. And then, we'll talk.

• I would invite no one😂
    Not even the girl lol😂

• Like @reptocarl said, we all goin' nude at the lake!!! 😂

I'm not going I stay home lol

@Red_Arrow Jon Jon's a pervert

he is not he's gay du

• Yeah I can't even think about that

• mine is in a cave with lights everywhere, I'm talking seriously :|

• My dream wedding is on the beach of Hawaii on one of their pink or black sand beaches.

What Girls Said 6

• Omg everything Disney/Magical themed.
    www.devildoll666.com/.../649603458f7e7226.jpg

and I would totally be cool with splitting the theme in half and letting my husband and his grooms do like starwars or something. OMGGGG I'm freaking out in excitement because I'm a massive dork

groomsmen**

• Hmm
    The ceremony would be in a beautiful old building with European architecture and marble everywhere :)
    And the party would be in a really pretty ballroom with beautiful soft lighting, great decorations, and amazing vegetarian and vegan food (because it's my wedding)
    And everyone would get candy and other little goodies as treats.
    And we could have a charity donation box/envelopes too.
    And my dress would be like this kinda
    www.oncewed.com/.../...ORY_CORE_PROD4_1442.jpg.jpg
    And there would be great music, great food, a great dj, and really pretty sights. :)

• I'd be perfectly fine with not having much of an actual wedding celebration. Maybe something small with our immediate family and 2-3 of our closest friends, followed by a celebratory dinner at our favourite sushi restaurant before everyone peaces it and we go home (sans guests) for the first time as a married couple would be fine by me. 👉👌

• Honestly, if I do get married, I'm totally fine with just going to the courthouse to get our marriage certificate and that being it "wedding"-wise. I'd be fine with a party after to have some family and friends join us, but I don't need or want to make it a huge deal and spend way too much money on it. That money can be used to buy ourselves a home, pay for a honeymoon, or spend it towards bills.

• I'd like my wedding to be in a beach place it's very romantics I'd like many many candles also I'd like a very simple dress. Don't wanna look like a "doll" .
    And my honeymoon would be perfect in a beach place also where is no one but us

• I just want great food, comfortable shoes, good company, loads of music, done at an interesting location (eg an old factory) at an affordable price because I don't want to take a loan for something frivolous.