Girls have you ever had to block a guy on Facebook or other social media?

This happened to a friend of mine she is an attractive woman in her 20's and the guy kept posting stuff on her page...

Most Helpful Girl

• It has happened a few times.

See the thing is, women have to basically sleep with one eye open because we are the "weaker" gender. It's very difficult for women in comparison to men. Typically, men have the upper hand especially strength wise. For instance, there was a young lady in Texas who was at a gas station and left her doors unlocked while she went to go pay for gas. She returned from paying and began to pump her gas. As she was pumping her gas, a gentleman crawled into her vehicle from the opposite side. The cashier called for the young lady to come back because her card wasn't working. She insisted that her card had worked just fine but went ahead and went to the window anyways. When she got to the window, the young man spoke to her softly and quietly and told her that he had seen a gentleman climb into her car. He alerted her that he had dialed 9-1-1 already and they were on their way. When the police officers arrived, the man was taken to jail. Had the cashier at the counter not been paying attention, he would have gotten away with the young lady and quite possibly have murdered or even raped her. The reason why I told this story is that women always have to watch out for their surroundings as people, even other women, see them as easy prey.

So yes, I have had to block a few stalker-like men on social media just because they had disturbing tendencies. Even people I personally know have been blocked because they just made me feel uncomfortable. People, especially young women, should not allow anyone they don't personally know to be on their social media.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• No. Because I don't all the time accept random strangers on my social media. If I don't find them trustworthy or see conflicting details on their page. I will not accept them. However if it does get out of hand, I would delete them.

• I have over 50 guys blocked on Facebook 😭😭 creeps

I suppose being a young attractive woman can be as much a blessing as a curse as women get a lot of unwanted attention from thirsty men

I have another 80 just sitting in my friend requests. Guys suck😭😭

• Haha oh yes I have DEFINITELY had to do that on multiple occasions!

• one guy on facebook out of no where (I don't know him) start liking my pictures and start saying compliments I thought it was weird he was a adult and I was like 14-15.

• Yes, I did block a few.
    One was being a scoundrel.

• I aleast block 2 to 3 people on Facebook every day 😂!! Lol

• Well, I don't use Facebook, but I haven't blocked any one on social media.

• Yeah, this guy who constantly messaged me and asked where I lived. Blocked.

• Yeah more than a few times

• yes all the time

• yes many times.

• Yes. I've done this particularly with guys who post rude and obscene comments on my page or on my posts. Mind you, I don't even post racy photos.

What Guys Said 0