If you were part of a Jury for a trial, would you take your role as a Juror very seriously?

Would you try to be as unbiased as possible when reviewing all the evidence presented to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. That's the only ethical thing to do.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I almost ended up being a juror for serious murder case, and trust me they will force you to take a case if you refuse. But thankfully I got out of that situation. I say that you just need to focus on your own safety depending on how bad the situation is, and try to use sound judgment when taking a role a juror. A lot of people don't have good judgment. So I would say be very careful and try to put yourself in everybody involved shoes before making a decision, within reasonable time of course.

• Yes. I'll be determining and aiding someone's freedom or not. I don't think it's something people should gamble on

• Yes for sure.. I am all for justice..

• I'm always deadly serious 😤

• I was before. I was an alternate tho so I didn't get to actually vote, which pissed me off.

• You mean if I wasn't able to lie my way out of service? Yes.

• Yeah because I don't want to end up screwing someone over that's innocent.

• Yes especially if it is a serious crime!

• Yea I am very critical

• Yes, because recently I have been into criminal justice/ law/ cases etc.

• Of course, it's not something that should be taken lightly.

• Sure, why not?

• I would be that one person who deadlocks the jury.

• Of course! You control the fate of someone's life

• Yes, I would.

• Yea, obviously
    However my country doesn't have jury trials

• Yes I would.

• Of course

• I've never had to serve, but when it does come up, I'm quite certain the my personality disorder will end up getting me off permanently... my brain can only comprehend extremes of black and white, unless I am intimately personal with the situation. There's two kind of people in my life: those I would kill and die for, and those who don't exist. If I would die for you, I don't care if you die.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I did

• I would. When I was there in the selection process though, more than half the jurors seemed to think the person is guilty just by being accused before the trial even began. They were just told what the accusation was and were already convinced. I'd never want to be on trial here. Innocence means nothing apparently.
    I vote purely based on physical evidence because anyone can lie and many can cry on the stand. Only physical evidence matters to me.

• Yeah I would.

• Of course. I think as part of a jury you have a ethical obligation to do so, because your decision can make a serious impact of the person in question.

• Would I be proud of the fact that I was a juror? Probably not, would I do the job and pay close attention and make sure someone's life wasn't fucked up by my misunderstanding the case at hand? Definitely.

• Absolutely. That is your duty.

• Yes I absolutely would take being a juror seriously!

• Yes.

• Yes of course I would.