Have you ever killed someone by accident?

I think I might of in the past.
There was a sick neighbor I would help who lived by herself. She had severe diabetes and was so poor she couidnt afford regular doctor visits or medications to keep her diabetes under control. I decided to help her and buy her groceries, enough for two weeks. I asked what her favorite foods were and got everything on the list, she was so happy to get the food and eat good quality meals.
But less than a week later she was found dead in her house, the cause was ruled to be heart attack due to her insulin levels being very high and she didn't have any more medications to regulate her levels. However many of the foods she asked for were high in sugars, so if it wasn't for me buying that food her insulin levels might of been stable and she would of been alive still. The fact she said she was happy to get the food at least tells me she had a good few last days.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, and im glad i haven't

What Girls Said 4

• If her insulin levels were high that means she ODed on her insulin meds so it has nothing to do with the food you got her so that's not your fault at all. Literally nothing to do with you.

But no I have not

Correct. If the foods were the cause of the problem, then she'd have had high *blood glucose* levels -- among other things -- but not "high insulin levels".

@redeyemindtricks I posted this really late when I was tired, it very well was high glucose.

• This is so sad... I've never killed a person but I did kill a baby bird once. The baby bird fell from the nest and it's guts were sticking out of it's belly; it looked like it was in a lot of pain so I just snapped it's neck. I felt so bad and I knew I couldn't help it so I made the hard decision of putting it to rest. I still feel really guilty.

If you knew it couldn't be helped you did the right thing

• awh man :(

And nope, I don't think so.

• Only in GTA IV.

What Guys Said 1

• Not that I know of.