Will it hurt when I have sex with a black guy?

There's a guy I am with. He offered me sex but I refused him. But I can't wait no longer. I'm thinking about having sex with him. He's black. I heard stories about black dicks that they are so big for a white girl like me to handle it. I'm worried about for the future. Do you think it will hurt?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The saddest thing is that will have people who really believes that these accounts making these questions are women, but in reality it`s a black guy making racial fantasies for himself or a cuckold asian/latino/white projecting racial cuckold fantasies of losers because of the history of American cuckold commercials, movies, scenes and porn industry around white women with blacks of big dicks and white men as sissy cuckold loser race of men owned by white women and pathetic for black men. You are so naive about the Americuckold country

I remember a Asian guy who admit who created cuckold fantasies of losers projecting in white men due to being the only loser race of men in Americuckold industry who include years of racial commercial, news, media, movie industry and porn industry since everything who the wihte males produce is so castrated, politically correct, non-dominant, with women of own race while white women was the only race who produced all sorts of Americuckold things first to please the racial fantasies of blacks and then produced a bunsh of racially emasculated men with their racial image of cuckold race

These things of white male against white male dating a white woamn being friend of a black will not change years of white women with other race against men of own race being loser for the other race with years of Americuckold political social engineering who never will be erased for years of soft castrated version of bullshit made by white men even worse with women of own race who is the same thing than nothing because is just white women, the only race who was officially used in years of Americuckold racial social engineering industry trying to please the fantasies of blacks against white (Affirmative action)

Just look at white males, not even in porn they produce the same racial things who were made against them, if i search on google and youtube or anything related to white you will have the same boring nothing with the own white women in the scenes, or the white men being losers and owned by white women, white men never produced racial commercials of mockery and dominance over the men of other race with the women of own race with white men, never produced dominant pornography, white men are just the losers owned by white women

Look at American news, media, racial industry, is pathetic, look at how the democrats use the race baiting against white and lie, manipulate, look at the whole American social engineering

SICK COUNTRY

• Anyway, it's better to lose shame and show the whole Americuckold culture and expose them, and how black men loved this racial affirmation fantasy made for years with the white males being the race attacked as losers since everything related to them is being pathetic losers owned by white women who shit in white men while white men produce nothing of dominant is just white men against white men dating a white woman and being friend of a black in some Americuckold entertainment/movie/anything while are beng self-hater for democrates who pay white cuckolds to support democrats and pretend that will have white men who will support a racist group who have their politics based in lies, manipulation, race baiting, identity politics...

Americuckold country is horrible and the white males who try to be white knight because they think that will have more opportunity to have some pussy or social acceptance look weak and losers, i remember a study that white men liberals have less testosterone

• The white liberals have less testosterone, fewer men, are in general ugly, weak, desperate to have acceptance of haters.
      Blacks who are liberals can still be racist, hateful like all other non-white hate group who love the democrat racist and identity politics strategy, they still acting like man in all their hate against white based in democrat mainstream media race baiting, manipulation, everything always was made by the demoncrat using the race of white male as straategy, look at everything ever racially produced for years in the Americuckold country, how everything was made

The white male liberals are pussies for the men of other race wanting social acceptance and being submissive for everything against them, are the most pathetic weak group of losers and actors don't count because they are just rich people forced by demoncrat political and media pressure to suppport the establishment

America is a disgusting country, is sick, disgusting

I'm from south America and is better her

• Have more white men and non-white women wanting white men, but Americuckolds produced a racial social engineering of losers trying to please the men of other race who hate white men and want white women, the whole Americuckold social engineering is exclusive using the race of white specially man for anti-white manipulation and identity politics of democrats, 90% of American news and media is owned by the demoncrats who hide every garbage of other and is anti-white biased, to manipulate the narrative to keep power and money in their political globalist group..

Is sad years of American manipulation, they started with the black men fantasies around 2004/2013 because they wanted to put Obama in the power, and they have control over 90% of American media and entertainemnt to sell a narrative and social engineering manipulation for years, now the feminism was increased but using the image only of "white women" because they want to put Hillary Clinton in the power.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• not all black guys have large penises. really depends on him, how much arousal and foreplay you do before penetration so that you are wet and relaxed

• I don't think skin color makes any difference. At least there is not enough evidence to prove it's true. If you have a thing for him or simply really interested in trying sex with him then get down to business and try it. Tell him to start slow and gentle of course, just like with any guy.

• One of the more common interracial couples are a black man and a white women so white women can take black dick just fine. You will be ok. Go ahead and fuck him.

• Yes. All blacks have gigantic penises and he will tear your vagina apart.

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...Wrapping+The+Brompton.jpg

• Black dicks are like white dicks, just that they are black xD the average is only slightly bigger in blacks with south African descent. You won't notice it, unless he's super rough or something.

The "big black dick" is only a thing in porn. Not reality. Whitezillas are as rare as mandingos.

• Ask him to be gentle then. Real gentle and say when it hurts. If he's a good guy he'll listen and better, will try to make sure you don't even have to say it hurts because it won't. If he's a good, delicate guy.

• Yeah the smallest a black man's dick was 7 inches that's like microscopic to them LOL. His dick will also taste like coco chocolate.

• If you want to do it, then do it. But I myself don't ever want to have sex with any women who aren't white, even though I'm not white myself.

• The "all black men have huge dicks" is a porn stereotype.

This is a black guy saying this.

• Get that girl out

• haha... sorry this is very cute.

• If you want him.. got for it.

• I came to see girls' take on this but found a lot of males answering😂

• You'll be fine. Don't worry about it.

• No that's a total myth and the biggest penis belongs to a white guy right now so it's only like one percent of each race being to big

• Lmao once u go black, white men never welcome u back. :p

• There is no scientific evidence that black guys have any bigger docks then white guys it's that simple

• Are you being serious? Doesn't matter if you are white, black, green, grey, purple... penis size is not dependent on race. It depends on the person.

What Girls Said 5

• I have Seen a few Porn Movies and Yes... Big for Sure.
    However, with Watching their Cool Grooves and Moves, One thing I do Know... Once you have Black, you may Never want to Go Back... To White, that is.
    Good luck. xx

• It might hurt if this guy has a big dick, you have an abnormally vagina, and/or he goes in when you're not adequately lubricated. Which would be true regardless of either of your guys' skin colour.

• Lol y'all gotta get over this "all. black men have mandingos" stuff. Are black men typically a bit larger? Sometimes. Does that mean that he's packing a 3rd leg that will split you in 2? Not likely.

• Oh god, first time sex hurts. The black dick thing is myth.

• 0|2