Wasted my energy chasing after a crush now I feel angry, broken and empty how do I move on?

She wasn't worth my time, yet I've wasted so much time on her, so much thoughts, so much unnecessarily attention and she never even cared about me. She's very mean. She doesn't seem to even want me as a friend. I was always contacting her and I feel like I devalued myself for her. :(
Not only that, but I made a decision not to contact her, but after long time passed I didn't keep myself that promise. I regret it so much!
She payed some people more attention than me and I'm left angry. Have you had a similar experience? How do I move on from this?

3mo I wasn't clingy AT ALL I didn't contact her everyday in fact I gave her months of space but SHE made me feel like I was very clingy. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Do Not Feel Bad or even Sad here, dear. Let this Little Lesson in Love Teach you a Valuable Lesson in Life and in Love... Do not Do What said you did With What You just said Above.
    Recoup and Recover before finding a New... friend.
    Good luck and Hoping you Feel better Very soon. xx

Thank you!

Then you have not Moved on yet. However, with feeling hurt, you will eventually find it perhaps this "Closure" that this is the way she chooses to be now You deserve better. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if you see her often, but if you're sure you don't want to text her again... I think you've to say here that you thought she was nice, but in the end she's very mean. Maybe it feels nice to you (don't know because it isn't very smart all the time) to say she wasn't worth all your time.
    You can move on, find another nice girl or hang out with some friends one night. I'm sure you'll move on, everyone does!

I see her in college, yes at first I thought she's the one for me, but slowly and slowly throughout all of this I'm not gonna say I was blind to the fact that she used give some guys more attention than me, but I decided to ignore it because I'm not really her boyfriend or anything so I have no right to be mad at her but after a very long year of thoughts coming and going, attempts that confirm nothing, obvious lack of interest from her side and some recent mean acts, it came to a point where I said THAT'S IT. All the hints from her say that she doesn't even want me to even contact her. What wrong have I done besides asking how she's doing? If she wants nothing to do with me, I want nothing to do with her. A person who's worth my time is a person who appreciates my effort of initiating conversations and showing them that I care.

Makes sense! She used to say "hi" to me when she sees me. But that's it! she wouldn't talk to me at all and no, she will not contact me.
      I'm thinking the next time I see her, I'm not even gonna say "Hi" to her. Not that she cares, but I'm gonna do it anyway. And if she does say "Hi" while walking past me, I'm gonna respond but reluctantly.

Great! Let me know if something happens!

What Girls Said 2

• Just be glad that someone like that is no longer in your life and make sure you don't make the same mistake. Now you focus on meeting the right kinda positive people.

I'm not surrounded with negative people, it's just this crush has been something extremely heavy on my chest for a long time now.

It's a good thing it's only a crush. You still got luck you missed the bullet. Would have been worst if you two were in a relationship.

I can't say that, no. She won't even talk about herself so I can know her more. She doesn't care about anything in regards to me and her. Think of me and her as strangers, that's how she treated me.

• I'm dealing with this with a guy. It sucks, but it doesn't make you as a person worth any less. It's ok to feel angry. It's an emotion, and you don't have to be ashamed of it. Rejection hurts. I get it. I hope we can both figure out how to move on as painlessly as possible. Stay strong bro.

She didn't reject me, she acts mean and I haven't done anything that requires it. I'm trying to move on. How long has it been for you?

He lives down the street from me, if that's what you mean. But I just had to cut him off today.
      I'm seeking grief counseling. It might sound silly, but that's what you're going through. You've suffered a loss, to your ego, your time, and subsequently your person has suffered. Pretending that it's anything different is just a waste of time.
      Google grief counseling in your area and call for a consult.

No, it doesn't sound silly. I'm trying to distract myself with things, avoid alone time and not checking her on social media. It kinda helps.

What Guys Said 1

• You find a new crush to waste your energy again until you find the right person for you.

A person who cares for you doesn't even require wasting energy. Both sides spend their energy equally. The energy shouldn't be spent from one side.