Do you guys subscribe to magazines or anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not any more.
    I was subscribed to Print (a bimonthly magazine for art and design) a while ago but have since stopped.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a subscription for a big daily newspaper in my country that also publishes a weekly magazine (kind of like the New York Times publishes the New York Times Magazine). I like both the newspaper and the magazine a lot and luckily it's almost free if you're a university student (and my parents pay for the subscription hehe :-)). I would also love to subscribe to the German version of Psychology Today, the most famous magazine about psychology. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money for this...

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, not anymore.

• My boyfriend gets me/renews a subscription to Cosmo for my birthday each year.

• Nope

• I get Smithsonian Magazine on my tablet.

What Guys Said 7

• I think the last magazine subscription I had was in about 2002, PC Gamer.

When I was younger, I had subscriptions to National Geographic and MAD, and my parents used to get all sorts of stuff like Time, Harpers & Queen... we had a huge coffee table in the living room and would stack all the magazines by title underneath it so I could just pull one out whenever I liked. I learned and read a lot in those days.

• Yes I do

• I used to subscribe to ESPN The Magazine, which gave me full access to ESPN Insider. Right now, I'm subscribed to several sporting websites such as Bleacher Report, metsblog. com and knicksblog. com

• Yeah I used to get to many so I cut it down to two

• i dont.

• I don't subscribe but I often get a sports mag. I probably should subscribe lol

• Nahh I don't tbh