What is the best kind of chair for reading, one that let me have a good posture and feel comfortable at the same time while reading?

I spend lot of money on books and articles to read, so i spend most of my time reading, but as you can guess, back pain is a everyday thing, so...

When you usually read, what kind of chair do you use?

3mo If you don't know the name of the chair, you can post an image

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I usually just lay in bed, on my bean bag, or on the floor against the wall with a bunch of cushions. But I don't read a lot.

The thing is that i'm more of a outside person, but at the same time i enjoy reading inside, so it's hard to keep a balance, so that's why im planning to buy a chair to read outside

• I like chaise lounges; they keep you upright enough/slightly reclined, but are long enough where if you feel like reclining or lying down to read, you have that option too. Also, chaise lounges with a slight curve on the longer end are nice if you like to lie on your belly to read.

What Guys Said 0