If you were to die today.. Would you regret anything?

Would you regret not having done something or letting someone go. Not forgiving someone, telling someone how you felt etc. Do you feel you've left the world with something positive or made a difference and if so, how? Are you proud of the way you lived your life? What would you have changed.

a million questions in one, sorry but very curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would regret that my dreams never prospered and I wasn't able to get to a point in life I wanted to. There are things I still want to do and dying feels like it'd be cutting them short before I could achieve em.

There are some things in life I partially regret, but those are personal things I won't get into :)

I feel like on the whole, I would leave the world with a positive difference. I've had negative moments, but I think the good outweighs the bad at the very least. I believe I've helped people through emotional drama (close friends or strangers) whether that was helping them through another day or year.

I dunno if I can say I would leave with pride, but on the other hand it wouldn't be shame. It'd be just kind of a "ehh not bad." 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• I would regret never experiencing true, soul mate love

What Guys Said 13

• I'd be sorry to have invested almost all my life in school, high school, and college for nothing, yeah. Never having had a girlfriend. Never having a sibling I always wanted. Basiclly dying alone taking my parents with me. "Not forgiving someone" they're pretty much all forgiven. "telling someone how you felt etc." yeah, my crush. "Are you proud of the way you lived your life?" Sort of. No acts of heroism either, just serious hard work and morals. "What would you have changed." Were it to me then, I'd come back in time and change the reason of my death. If not possible, I'd leave school. I'd travel all around the world. I'd have fun non stop until I die aged 23. I'd never study. "sorry but very curious" Funny you feel a need to apologize just for asking a question. It's me that thank you for the good question. Oh and thumb up that question.

• If I were to die today the only item I'd regret is the ones I'd leave behind who'd have to deal with my passing. Death is not something I fear. Life is hard. Death is easy. And it is a trip we're all going to take eventually, so we should each come to terms with that fact sooner rather than later. Therefore, I wouldn't regret not having accomplished something or not making more money or a better lasting career. These are all Material aspects of life and living said life. I'm more interested in the Ethereal parts of existence.

• Nothing, not a thing. I lived my life to the best of my ability. All the things I thought I would regret I found to be blessings in disguise. Day by day swimming against the tide lucky to stay in place. I did better than most people living my life would have and after many years alone and sad, I learned to love life and it's struggles. I may have not lived my life long enough to be a winner, but at least I won't die a quitter.

• Still being a virgin 😭

• no, not really

• No, I'd feel relief

• Wow that's deep.

If I died today, i wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt. I know i did, and tried everything to the best of my ability.

• I would regret having no friends outside of my computer.

• i believe i made for more diffirence than my fellows (students :p) World will not remember me, tho

• i would probably regret a lot of things, i feel like i have a lot more to accomplish before i die.

• No not AT ALL

• i think i would regret this girl i really want to ask out but like everthing i want to talk to her my mouth stays shut and my legs turn to jelly. I really want to tell her how i feel about her... urgh!! this sucks

• of being afraid of women and never trying a relationship with one... . and of not trying more with school... .

What Girls Said 7

• I'd regret my mum and I never getting along. I don't even think anyone would remember me.

• Yeah, that I died.

• I'd be mad that I haven't had sex yet but I like my look today so at least I'd die cute 😂✌🏾️
    I'd be sad that I haven't been able to repay my parents for raising me and taking care of me. I'd also be sad that I haven't contributed to my country.

• My whole life.

• not sure. But i think most of us would

• I would be mad that j never told my crush I really like him. School starts soon so I'm hoping to tell him... any advice?

• I wouldn't regret anything.
    just the missed opportunities in life.
    I would think what could my future be? what would I do in 5-10 years?
    I would think about everything till my last breath and pass away peacefully.