Dream about fishes in small tanks?

Yesterday i've had a dream about fishes, it was quite an unusual one, in my dream I saw some water tanks placed in front of me, almost like a fish shop with tanks and inside you can see fishes moving.

I remember me scooping out two fishes in order to take them home, I felt happy about taking the fishes home, as i passed by, I saw another tank where a fish was upside down and on it's last breaths and I saw 2 fishes rapidly moving in circles around it, as if they were attacking it and making sure it doesn't breath and die, it was quite an usual thing to see.

In the next tank there as a huge large Snake, the person next to me said that he's gonna take it home and eat it, I looked at the person with disgust and walked away.

I know it's an unusual dream, but i would be glad if someone can interpret it or has had similar dream experiences with it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

3mo There is a truth to it.

May I ask on how you came to that deduction with the description I gave?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it means you think the world is a cruel place and you're not happy with your current circumstances. Any truth to that?

There is a truth to it.

May I ask on how you came to that deduction with the description

What Guys Said 1

• it doesn't really mean anything. dont worry