If you hit a button, one random person in the entire universe will die suddenly and you get to keep 100k. Are you hitting that button?

Chances are pretty good that this random person isn't someone you care about. Would you choose to kill off someone for money?

• Give me the money
  • I want to save a life

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as Trump is still living, I'm tapping that button.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. That could be someone's child, someone's mother, or father. No amount of money not even a billion would make me press that button

What Guys Said 21

• We had this question in our philosophy classes, after a big discuss we had the conclusion it was better to save a life. Because you don't know who you're killing and doing the same like a serial killer with just a button. And you'll surely won't forgive yourself if someone dies that you know.

• Not going to lie I would be tempted but I wouldn't do it. Life is a precious thing.

• With my horrible luck, it would be almost certain it would be someone I care about. If it would kill 100,000 people that I don't know (1 person per dollar) I would keep hitting that button until it breaks. Even if it would no longer give me money I would press the button because I'm evil. Bwa ha ha.

I know the bwa ha ha makes it sound fake, but this time I really mean it.

• I'm a nihilist, hundreds of thousands of people die every day and I don't see any of them as being important in an objective sense, importance is subjective so the only way this person could be anything more than one of the hundreds of thousands on earth or the god knows how many powers of ten of people in the universe is if I knew them

• No, especially since I wouldn't know who it is. If it was some evil jackass, then yes. Otherwise, hell NO!!! Just because I don't know the person, doesn't mean I would hit the button. Even a billion dollars I wouldn't do it.

• Umm

UMMMMMMMMMM

People die every ERRY day

And college money would be sorta kinda nice, my mom's in a hard financial place rn

Push the button

• Since you're talking the entire universe odds are whoever or more like whatever you cause to die could be a entity of major significance to that civilization. That means that civilization will be paying this world a visit. I suggest you spend that money really fast.

• wasn't that a movie, where it turned out to somehow kill the guy who hit the button?

• So get money and be a killer? No thank you

• I'd destroy the button
    Life>Money

• no, that person might be innocent.

• I'd hit it repeatedly.

• No one life is not worth a 100k

• like a million fucken times

• What if it killed YOU? XD

• Wow there are more kind people here than insensitive people. ♥️

• Of course who wouldn't. it would only suck if that random person out of billions turn out to be me

• media.giphy.com/media/aOzFWT8lRj41q/giphy.gif

I'm pushing IT!! Pushing it Real good 😆

• kill your self with htat button so no more sick dilemas are asked... .

Or better yet, don't answer something you have nothing to contribute to!

• I wouldn't do it for the money. I'd do it for thrill of killing.

• I want to save a life

What Girls Said 11

• As much as I despise the human race, I know that there are good people out there and EVERYONE deserves to live. I would not be happy with myself if I was the cause of that persons death. Money is just an object, you can do good or bad with it. BUT I wouldn't want to kill someone for money, its not worth it.

• A life is priceless

• I wouldn't press it. Knowing karma. The person who drops dead would be someone you're close to

• Nope

• gimme that cash lmao

• i wouldn't push the button

• I wouldn't do it but I sure as hell would think about it.

• No wouldn't take someone's life for something as greedy as money

• No, I wouldn't I can earn money and I wouldn't want to take a life.

• No. One life is worth MORE than all the material goods in this world 👑❤️💕

I beg to differ.

Trumps life or 10 million dollars. You can't look at me and tell me you'd pick trump over that!

@Raymond_Reddington his life over the money. I will always choose life.

• Give me the money. Honestly I wouldn't care if the person die, people die everyday and he'll surely die one day so plus I get to have a lot of money which I need.

That's real messed uo what if it was the other way around and u died

I didn't get angry
      "you wouldn't like me when im angry"
      http://i64.tinypic.com/344y1pc.jpg
      Lol and @asker i dont know about other people i just wouldn't do if

I wouldn't do it *