Am I the only one who is annoyed that the new Iron Man might be a woman?

I wouldn't care if the whole franchise started off with a woman but why change it? it's just so annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Annoyed. Yes. Very. Unlikely that I'll watch.

Side note... I found this awesome freaking picture. She's so damn close to perfection. I need to find the person who made this and thank them.

pre15.deviantart.net/.../...neoartcore-da1kydn.jpg

very true, she's badass but still the change... no thanks

@MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah It would be cool but the woman will be black not white.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• They also made Captain Marvel the new Captain America. Even gave her a lesbian haircut and gave her her own team in the new Civil War.

nerdist.com/.../Civil-War-II-Featured.jpg

it seems like Marvel is bending over backwards trying to appeal to new groups, without actually introducing something new. You can't do that. If you want little girls to have a character they can relate to, then make a new one, dont change the ones that are already established.

Actually, Falcon is the new Captain America. She's also pro-registration, so saying that Iron Man is the new Captain America would be more accurate.

What Girls Said 11

• It's weird... It's Iron Man, not Iron Woman..

• This is news to my ears. That's so ridiculous

• I agree I don't want a woman either. Just like I don't want a man playing Wonder Woman.

• I don't know, maybe Tony is retiring so she is taking over the mantle. Like how Sam Wilson (the Falcon) took over for Captain America. I'm just indifferent to this, like it doesn't annoy or thrill me either way.

• woman? noooooo freakin' way >_<

that's not the point, they are changing something which has been a man for ages into a women. Plus they are changing lots of stuff to women now.

I got it, I know Iron man better thn myself lol
      but Iron-man-woman , that's something I'm not gonna watch unless it's a freak show comedy.

• I'm more upset they're getting rid of Tony as Iron Man, I like him.

Same, the first iron man movie was the best, the other two were crap tbh. I can only see it going downhill.

Well true, those ones were awful but he's fun. Hopefully they at least keep him in it.

Apparently they are killing him off in the next ironman.

• I would be sad. :( Shouldn't it be IronWoman?

• Marvel wants to be relevant soo bad. Iron Man has gotten dull.

• One word : ridiculous.

• How annoying

• How about a new character all together. Iron Man has seen his day. Let's bring some new characters in instead of making 5 movie franchises. They are never that good after the first two, at best.

What Guys Said 18

• Because it is political correctness at its worst. Instead of elevating women they are just making bad cinema. How about instead of ruining classics, they think up original new ideas for women to prove themselves in? Then their fame will come not from copying what men did better before them, but from creating their own unique films.

• It isn't going to be Melissa McCarthy, is it?

• YES! This goes well beyond Marvel. The new Ghostbuster movie with the all female lineup was a failure. It was an awful movie to begin with. It was hated in part because it was yet another example of the feminisation of movies and comics. The "Doctor Strange" Movie got feminised. The "Ancient One" was a Man in the comics. They made the role a woman in the movie. There was a backlash of criticism but the Marvel franchise pushed forward anyway.

www.breitbart.com/.../

• I'm not watching that. I guarantee it'll be full of feminist propaganda

• Marvel is committing corporate suicide, in an effort to push Cultural Marxist brainwashing on our young.

• More power to the woman.

• I don't give a shit, since I fucking hate superheroes, unless they're dark, like Blade, the Crow, or Neo from the Matrix.

• Why do these idiots do this. Its not progressive. Its just setting it up to fail.

If you want to make films with female super hero's, just remake some of the old ones, but find a good script and a some good actors. Or make up some new characters.

• IKR IT ACTUALLY PISSES ME OFF SO BADLY

• Seems like blatant overcompensation

• thtas fucked up man

something wrong with society

• The new James Bond was also about to be a woman.

• sounds so incredibly stupid.. everything has to be so politically correct nowadays and it disgusts me

• yeah stupid Hollywood sucking the feminist Nazi dicks. :P but it doesn't really matter. They can do whatever they want and people are still gonna be stupid enough to go and watch. So they still make their money. =/

• yepp

• No, I'm more annoyed that they made Tony Stark a cunt.

It's one thing to be a futurist, but it's another to turn him into a drug pusher who profits off of peoples dependence and puts Matt Murdoch in the hospital with brain damage.

Frankly, the new Iron Man, man or woman, needs to beat his ass and throw him in the Vault for the rest of his life.

• Simple. Now that comics are like 1% of marvel income, the white hating sjw's are running rampant replacing every white male hero with a woman or non white

• wtf really?

Fuck the feminist/western media anyway