Do some men hate beautiful women?

I once was talking to a guy and he was talking about a friend of mine as being all like "like Meeeeee because I'm prettytyyyyy!! Why don't you like me? I'm pretty!" And she isn't like that at all. I sense that he disliked her just because she was an attractive and go-getter kind of woman. She was assertive and attractive... Do guys hate women that are like that? I feel like some guys hate me because I'm attractive too. Like they think I think highly of myself when I don't, and they put their own emotions and thoughts onto me without me doing anything.

• Yes possibly
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• When guys appear to hate beautiful women, 55% of it is them hatiing themselves for not having enough balls to go talk to her. 20% of it is them hating how ugly you've made them feel about themselves, and the rest is just from past memories of being rejected by beautiful women.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm wondering if it was HOW she said that. If a guy hates a beautiful woman, he probably does because he doesn't feel he has a chance with one. Otherwise, I'd have no clue.

• Yes men always seem to hate confident attractive women. Nailed it OP.

• It depends completely on her. On how she reacts towards me.

• Yes, say you are attractive and a person cares/likes you, but if you dont feel the same way, that person may feel offended in a slight manner.

• They're probably just turned off by the shit you say, because what you're saying right now is enough to make a lot of people shake their head and walk away.

• some of them probably do. but sometimes women think they are assertive but they are simply being aggressive.

How so? What's the difference

well being aggressive is where you disregard other people's needs or desires and go after your own desires or needs. and if that negatively affects people around you you dont care. but being assertive is where you go after your desires or needs without negatively affecting people around you. like when you work together in a team and you are in charge, if you are assertive you give everyone a task that they are happy with and as long as the task is finished you are happy too, but if you were aggressive you would disregard what tasks people were happy with and just give them a task as long as its finished you are happy and you dont care about their happiness.

but its not only women you know. and its not only men hating women that are assertive or strong or beautiful. women too can hate men that are like that. hate does not discriminate.

• The world doesn't revolve around you babe

No where in my question did I imply it does.

I think you are the kind of guy my question is talking about.

"Beautiful like me". Where are the pics?

• No not really

What Girls Said 4

• There are guys who hate women just for being women. They don't even need qualifiers like oh she's pretty or she has the confidence he lacks so he wants to bring her down.

Just don't even think about them.

• Probably

• Maybe they hate you because you're conceited. No one likes someone who is stuck up and thinks they are gods gift to men. You're probably not that attractive.

• Yes especially if he's out of her league.