Why do I care about my flaws?

Ok I was sitting here thinking about why I care about my flaws so much and now I may have grasped a understanding see. I feel like as human beings we care about our flaws because we always feel as if we are not good enough. You know we feel as if we look good and do what people want us too, then people will give us what we want. a lot of it is internal you know, you pay attention to all your flaws in the mirror, I mean everyday you try to be the best you can be and when you don't look your beast you feel like your not at your best, some of this is kinda of an inferiority complex. Some of this stuff we do for ourselves just because we want to be out best, we don't want to be thought of as ugly or low life or things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• We care so much about our flaws because well that's the first thing that people judge us from, our flaws. No matter how good we are, the thing that catches human eyes are our flaws which tends to make us very very self conscious leading to us caring wayy too much about ours flaws than we should.

Most Helpful Guy

• cuz you're a sad sack. get yourself together bro.

Stfu it's a general question, paper dick, chill out.

i believe in shawn.

Well thanks I believe in you too, I believe in you anon lmao, but seriously I believe anything is possible.

What Girls Said 4

• You're human. At least having the self-awareness to acknowledge your own flaws is a plus.

• You can choose not to care but we don't.

• i bet the woman in my dp would want ur BBC bruh if that makes u happy :-D

• Everyone cares about their flaws. You're supposed to care about flaws because you're the only person who would fix them.

What Guys Said 1

• You probably dont see the good in you thats why you focus on your flaws

Could be, I mean I also hate failure almost to the point of not caring.