What's the stupidist thing you ever got in a fight over?

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend and I fought in middle school over someone telling us lies about each other. When we figured out the issue, we both felt dumb.

Most Helpful Guy

• I once got in a heated argument with my old high school girlfriend because I farted next to her and started laughing.. she felt disrespected The argument got out of control and it ended with her leaving my house all pissed off lmao. Teenage hormones are great aren't they?

What Girls Said 12

• It's always been people fighting with me about "how I said something." Like they know I didn't mean it that way but it was how it "sounded." Lol. I of course I always defend it and explain it so they get mad.

• In 7th grade it was about a desk with another girl. I wasn't exactly beaten (no black eye nor bleeding nose, none of that extreme) but I lost.

• my sister ate my sandwich
    www.theloop.ca/.../my_sandwich1.gif

• I never got into a fight for a stupid thing. If I got into a fight there is always a good reason for it.

• I only get upset over stupid things, too many to count or remember hahah

• I think it was bread lol

• A text message miscommunication.

• This guy STUCK his gummy worm in my cheesecake... we got in a food fight... if that counts lol

• Nothing, haven't got into a fight for anything stupid, yet.

• food lmao

• My cousin called me ugly in middle school and we ended up fighting Lol.

• I was mad at this girl that I used to date, because she was in the bathroom for like 1.30 hours.

What Guys Said 5

• Back in 2011, I got into a fight with a friend at the time because he wanted to become a Knicks fan because we were about to get Carmelo Anthony in a trade. He is the type of "fan" that jumps from one winning team to another. I can't stand people like that.

• My friend called me "Gay" in highschool then I punched his nose. It ended up for me with getting kicked out from school :D

• Someone punching me.

• a female

• A woman