What about you do you have any insecurities in your life?

Most Helpful Girl

• lots. Am I smart enough? Am I pretty enough? Do they like me? Do I like me? What if they can see through me? What if I fail? etc.

What Girls Said 5

• I've finally reached a point where my confidence and self-appreciation has cancelled out insecurity except for this one thing...

I'm an odd combination of intense/fiery/passionate and detached/cold/careless and I'm constantly in pursuit of the exhilaration freedom brings so I worry that a guy won't know exactly what to do with me once he gets me. I don't think I'd even know what to do with me when I'd get me because my heart is so rooted in a sense of freedom and exploration that it's almost like relationships for me become a home with an open door that I crash at every now and then when I finally stop traveling and discovering other experiences. But at the same time, I love being given the key to someone's soul because I have a general fascination for the depth of individuals. I've been told that the contrast is perplexing and I don't know if I'll ever find a guy who can really get me on that level and when guys can't, my heart loses interest and sometimes gets bored. I've been called a player and a heartbreaker but I don't mean to be.

• I'm not sure about my future, so that's causes some trouble. I have body insecurities as well.

• Yeah, I can't do a standing double backflip :(

That's actually very easy to do, you can learn it in one day

i hope so

• I'm horribly skinny and it makes me feel bad about myself 😒

• Who doesn't?

What Guys Said 1

• Oddly enough, probably my hobbies/ lifestyle. I mean, how am i guna find someone else that loves anime and videogames? Its impossible!