Girls, Are loners attractive?

Girls, Are loners attractive?Is the bad boy loner type attractive?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• There were two boys at my school who were extremly hot and sat by themselve most of the time when we had break. One was just the most beautiful guy at school and the other one was pretty attractive, one always sat alone in the cantin and the other always sat at a bench near his class. Anyway, they caught everyones eye and I also saw one of them eating by himself alone in a restaurant once and i don't understand how such beautiful men are alone most of the time. We called them ''lonely beauties''

What Girls Said 18

• I like loners. I'm a loner myself because I'm so introverted, haha. As long as the dude is a good guy and isn't doing shady shit, I'm all for 'em.

• they can be, it depends what they are like otherwise. But if you are asking if it's unattractive if they are a loner, then the answer is no.

• Every type is potentially attractive.

• It depends. If they are rude and disrespectful, no. If they are just quiet and thoughtful, they can be.

• as a fantasy they are. If a boy is too cool to talk to me even when he knows I like him then I won't waste my time.

• As a character sometimes if properly redeemed in real life no way. Nothing wrong with loners but bad boy is just another name for a jerkface.

• I like the good boy loner type, as long as he's cool when we're alone.

• When I think of a loner I think of this Mormon kid I used to know that stuffed his hand downs his pants and picked his nose and ate it. He is 17 almost 18 by the way.

• whether a boy is alone or not doesn't rlly matter to me, "status" doesn't really mean anything in my opinion. his personality matters and whether or not I find him attractive.

• It depends on their personality.

• I don't usually talk to anyone with a serial killer vibe. My answer is "no".

• quite attractive, if he's not weird

• Yeah, I've actually fallen for some loner types. Only as long as they aren't douchebags :)

• Not really lol bad boy, yes. Loner? No. I like a guy to have social skills

• Super hawtt 👯👯

• Has no baring on attractiveness

• That one is.

• Only the kinds in shows or movies.