L can't stop thinking about this guy I like?

fuck my life

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because you like him

I want to stop 😭😭😭

Most Helpful Girl

• Same. Its messing me up. I just want to jump on top of him and kiss him

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 8

• Every girl goes through this phase, it's up to you to decide if this guy is worth it or not, because sometimes the guy could just be a 'fuckboy' who wants to try as much as he can, so please just think hard how this guy is and take the right steps. You don't want to end up being hurt.

ayyyyy aussieeee!!! but nah i agree, its easy to fall for a fuckboy/fuckgirl sometimes

@aftermath well the thing was that we liked one another before, to the point we both had fallen for one another, the thing was that we both are very busy.. uni takes a big chunk of life and even though we go to the same uni, he has to do prac mostly since its his final year and im a first year doing a double degree... As it went on we kinda really understood one another and decided that lets keep it casual but if things work out, we can try serious... with that option open well it gets to me and I told him how i feel that when we meet and have fun, well feeling creep up and after I have to brush it all off and he says that he feels the same way but the thing is I got out of a really really serious relationship and I dont think im ready and he well he has been fucked over by a lot of girls so he doesn't think there's a girl out there that would genuinely not use him making him scared of commitment too.. :/ you see my fucked up complication

@ygirl i didn't think it was that fucked up and veryvery complicated hahaha

• I am Wondering if he is a Friend or Someone who has Not Noticed you yet?
    Your Life is What You make it.
    Good luck. xx

*I see now... He has someone else. He is taken. Try and set your Sights on someone who is More Available then. xx

But he's the one who hit me up and stuff and I guess we're friends but once when he was drunk he told me he loves me and I'm just confused and I like him but I guess he loves her so it's all good. I'll get over it!

• thanks for sharing that with us

• Hey if you're into him, tell him how you feel and the worst thing that happens is he doesn't feel the same way and you find someone else in the world who does.

He has a girl

well shit, then you're screwed. good thing there are tons of other guys out there! lol

Hey, there are millions of men out there who are right for you, and if you believe that this one man is right for you, then time will tell what happens, all you can do is hope for the best and be proactive in your own life

• First things first, who is L?

Prob meant I instead of L

@ImDeadpoolBaby you know sometimes I really forget that guys are that simple. They just want something that makes them happy without the bitching, nagging etc.

I feel like I would nag less if I realized guys don't talk about stuff cuz they just have less stuff they wanna talk about xD life lessons, thanks sug.

Haha. Im very simple. Much rather ride then sit around. Granted that if I had a girlfriend i would enjoy her company under a tree having beer and pizza while enjoying the light breeze and nature.

Most people get to attached or expect somethings from relationships like sex, but life is much more to that.

• I like L, too. I was upset when episode 25 came along. That anime ruined me.

• Who you telling 😐 it is very annoying for me as well

• Everyone goes through that at one point or another.