Would you rather stay where you are or move to another city?

• I would rather stay where I am
  • move to another city (where?)
3mo even though this question is almost similar to mine I felt like promoting it.

Where would you want to live if you had to choose?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2086720-where-would-you-want-to-live-if-you-had-to-choose

Most Helpful Girl

• South Australia is cool, but I'm planning to study in the US as soon as I'm legal and finished high school. American girl at heart <3 If I could I'd move to the US, but that'd mean leaving all my family and friends behind :(

What Girls Said 60

• Leave the country. But I do not have the qualifications, the means and the finances to do so. This place was never for me.

• I would love to move to LA because of the weather and there's a lot of interesting things there like Hollywood and all :) Whenever someone mentions LA I get excited haha I love that place <3

So we're movin' to LA, love? ❤️

@Triss wtf I don't even get why your talking to me in the first place. I never tagged you

@Sophiaaaaaa lol go sleep better. And take some petrol reserves. 😂. Peace ✌

• Prob stay for now but maybe move to another city in the future

• I'm in Australia Victoria, and I'm very happy here. I grew up here all my life and I'm unsure if I ever moved to another country, I think it won't feel like home to me.

I'd consider it, but not going to make drastic decisions. It's going to need a lot of thinking as my family and friends are all here.

• Move to my hometown. Finally I could see the bad side of living in a big city.

• Definitely move! Simply to make a change, I'm tired of this place.
    Anywhere though I've got a preference for the countryside or some really big city. One of my dreams is also to live abroad, in an English speaking country.

• I'm moving to los Cruces and I could not be happier to leave this hell hole

• I have a great school system and great friends and it's a very nice neighborhood, so I'd like to stay. But I do love to travel:)

• Honestly I don't know I love Chicago I've been here my entire life but if the way it's headed continues I don't think I have an option 😕

• I rather move to another state. In fact I am next year.

• I'm happy where I am right now. I make decent money and I like the city I am in. For a while I did want to move to Alberta though. I loved it out there when I visited, but I don't know which city I'd want to live in. I visited my uncle in Calgary, but I don't think I could live in a city that big.

• i like tokyo

• I'm not sure. My area isn't horrible, but it's not the best either. All I know is that I need a vacation more than anything, haha.

• Move somewhere where there are more job opportunities.
    (Now... where that IS - is another story... )

• I want to live in Chicago 😍 But I'm going to stay in Minnesota until I graduate university.

• I'd rather move to another city but I have no idea where, I wanna go where the leaves change colors. <3

• If I could I would leave. Where I live isn't bad, but it's not the best. Not sure where I would go though.

Alright I have decided somewhere outside of the US. Where no one knows nothing about me. Maybe Norway. Or back to my motherland, Holland.

• I wanna see the world so... moving out of my comfort zone is the only option for me!!!

• I just moved here a few months ago, but I kind of want to move. It's not what I thought it was going to be like. I'll stick it out for a year and see. Where to, that's an excellent question, since I'm not sure. I've been moving around my whole life, and I'm still trying to find "home".

• I wouldnl definitely move. I live in Michigan, but it's not the greatest place.

• I want to live somewhere else where there is less traffic, a better environment, and not neglecting equal opportunities available in the city I live in. In fact there is a city not far from where I live that follows all the criteria I mentioned. In addition it's more calm and it is reputed to have better universities, especially the public ones. As a student that's a huge plus for me. I hope to go live there someday.

• I like the city I currently live in (Toronto) but I've also lived in many other cities and 12 countries and I liked those too.

• I'll move to another country after I graduate

• i'd move to another city, island to be exact and that would be Bali. Maybe somewhere between Canggu and Seminyak.

• i guess moving but I don't know where tho

• I'll move 60 miles north 😝

• Move away. Somewhere that family does NOT exist.

Because fuck am I sick of this shit.

• Stay where I am but if I could afford it and weren't afraid to start all over and make new friends I'd move to Southern California

• I'd rather move to another city in the United States. Can't say which one is...

• I rather move to another country. :D

• More from Girls
    30

What Guys Said 16

• I'd rather scurry freely about the orb to suit my moods, and will begin doing so before long, provided I remain upright for the next few years.

• If we're talking only about my country, then I'd stay in Riga. But if moving entails abroad, then I dunno but I'd want to try and live elsewhere. Probably in the US.

• I feel OK here, there are many other cites I lived already for a short or a long time and where I'd be happy too. I'd prefer Rome's better weather.

• Definitely move. There's only so much to do and see when you live in a town of 15000 people and your biggest selling point is an overpriced bowling alley and a 4 movie movie theater

• I'd rather just fucking leave

• Somewhere in eastern Europe or Scandenavia where people are more themselves and live closer to nature

• move to another city, like italy or germany or any other

• Yeah, I am waiting for the final connected relation disappear. Then I will move on.

• Stay where I am unless I go to University, which I will

• I'd rather move to another country to be honest.. merica my ass

• Well... I moved to another city.

• Nah. I'd move to ReykjavΓ­k or somewhere near

• I'd like to truck drive so I'd say on the road

• move to another city

• id rather stay put.. its funny how 76% of the people chose to move.. i guess the grass is always greener on the other side... until you get there..

• Move again. I'd like new experiences.
    San Diego.